Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MINT 84 Toyota Pick-Up!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
that is a damn pimp 85....doesnt say if its EFI or not...either way, still a damn good deal
Old 06-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
that is a damn pimp 85....doesnt say if its EFI or not...either way, still a damn good deal
No EFI....says it's got a weber carb. Nice looking truck.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:08 PM   #6
TacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud ofTacoSter has much to be proud of

TacoSter's Tacoma Gallery

Old 06-03-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
can you say "trail rig"? Those things are damn near indestructible.
I'd feel bad trail rigging that one....it's too nice. Find a beater for the trail.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:12 PM   #8
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
odesa. isnt that in the book/movie friday night lights???
Old 06-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
No EFI....says it's got a weber carb. Nice looking truck.

damn..good catch, didnt see that part
Old 06-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #11
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by REVHARD25 View Post
4500 for any 85 ..uhh no thanks
For one that clean? AND, I belive if its an early 85, it should have a solid front axel....IMHO, I would pay it.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:24 PM   #13
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
Neat, babysitter had one (or one like that model), I can vouge that they're fun and awesome.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:24 AM   #14
Awww, we got this!
Itsallgood is a name known to allItsallgood is a name known to allItsallgood is a name known to allItsallgood is a name known to allItsallgood is a name known to allItsallgood is a name known to all

Itsallgood's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, Odessa is were they filmed Friday night lights
Old 06-04-2009, 10:03 AM   #16
22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold

22b22's Tacoma Gallery
nice. Makes me miss my 85 I lost it in a 5 car accident on the freeway when i was 22
Old 06-04-2009, 10:10 AM   #17
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
Quote:
Originally Posted by 22b22 View Post
nice. Makes me miss my 85 I lost it in a 5 car accident on the freeway when i was 22
sorry to hear
Old 06-04-2009, 10:24 AM   #18
22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold22b22 is a splendid one to behold

22b22's Tacoma Gallery
I need to hunt through some old boxes. I may have some pics. It was a great truck - Solid Axle, 4.56s with lockers, 7" lift (4" spring, 3" body - the guy the owned it before me did the body lift), Xtra cab, Police Attention Getting Red color, 35"s, 22R-EFI with a 5-speed, custom tube bumpers (back in the day, they were awesome...)

That thing would go anywhere and I scared myself more than a few times in it. Then a big Ford Econoline van plowed into me at 70mph without slowing after everyone else had stopped in rush hour traffic. It became an accordion and not worth fixing. The brush guard pushed through the radiator and broke the engine from it's mounts, the frame was tweaked and 8" shorter overall. Basically I salvaged the stereo and the rest was a write off. Someone probably bought the axles from the scrapyard and got a nice surprise though.

I walked away from the accident, so I'm still grateful for that and I ALWAYS wear my seatbelt because of it.

/threadjack
Old 06-04-2009, 10:51 AM   #19
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
If I had the money I would love that truck. I would repaint it black(not that it needs it cuz that's in great condition judging from the pics) and build it to be like marty mcflys. I don't know why but I have an obsession with that truck. Here is pic to give Dark Knight another boner.