Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

led tails,airbox,oilcap,oil filter

Old 06-04-2009, 06:44 PM   #1
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
led tails,airbox,oilcap,oil filter

rummaging throu my shed, found some stuff i dont need anymore.

roughly 4.5" led lights $30 shipped, push in rubber boot.

stock 3.4L oil cap. $5 shipped.

14670 oil filter..Bought for my old wrangler, then sold the jeep

pay for shipping

hella 500's driving light $60 shipped.

Some other misc. stuff

Firefighter turnout gear..an old set I was given when I first started

$50 plus shipping..great for collectors items to display on the wall..no major (if any) rips or tears. Note, I wouldnt use in live fire

Old 06-04-2009, 06:48 PM   #2
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
anchor shade umbrella for boat. Worked in my 14' boat, just not my style. Barely used. Can find info here http://www.boatersworld.com/product/167510056msk.htm

$150 plus shipping
teal in color.

motorcycle helmet, $55 shipped
Worn once to get the bike home, then hung in a bag when I got a new helmet. Large in size.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:52 PM   #3
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
how tall are the lights mounted?
Old 06-04-2009, 06:55 PM   #4

Firefighter:
which ones?
Old 06-04-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
this thread was tailor made for chris...

he'll need the helmet and turn out gear
Old 06-04-2009, 07:09 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
DAM!!!!!!!!! I need EVERYTHING your selling !!!!!

Except the oil filter.........

I'll give ya $5.00 CASH!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:12 PM   #7
rabble rabble rabble
dud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddud122 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Humane Officer
Name: Dan
dud122's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dud122
the hellas

sorry
Old 06-04-2009, 07:14 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

i think the turnout gear should be donated to chris4x4 in order to prolong his life
Old 06-04-2009, 07:15 PM   #9

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dud122 View Post
the hellas

sorry

no clue, was never out of the box
Old 06-04-2009, 07:16 PM   #10

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
i think the turnout gear should be donated to chris4x4 in order to prolong his life

ill take his $5 cash offer then he can deal with all this stuff.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:19 PM   #11
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
sweet

CHRIS!

PAY THE MAN!
Old 06-04-2009, 07:39 PM   #12
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
WHAT!!!?????

Seriously!!????
Old 06-04-2009, 07:42 PM   #13

Firefighter:
sure..but its gonna be $150 in shipping.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:43 PM   #14

Quote:
sure..but its gonna be $150 in shipping.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #15
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

damn
Old 06-04-2009, 07:44 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
ok, $125
Old 06-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #17

Quote:
ok, $125
Have you not gotten the news that I have been out of a job for 6 months? I have $5.00.......wait........and.....32 cents.......and a Starbucks receipt...........hmmm.......and some fiberglass resin dried into a clump......1 button...OOOO...I have to have Julie sew this button on.....
Old 06-04-2009, 07:52 PM   #18

Firefighter:
hmm...i can send you the 3.4 oil cap then..Damnit, you made me want starbucks now also.
Old 06-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #19

Quote:
hmm...i can send you the 3.4 oil cap then..Damnit, you made me want starbucks now also.
Ok...Im gonna pass on the deal then....
Old 06-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #20

Firefighter:
how about that 14670 oil filter? im sure that will fit on that silly dodge you got