Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

200T TACOMA for sale QUAD cab in silver

Old 06-05-2009, 08:41 AM   #1
Nugganuche is on a distinguished road
Nugganuche's Tacoma Gallery
2008 TACOMA for sale QUAD cab in silver

Hello..........

My wife and I have decided to sell our 2008 tacoma. It is very rarely used and isnt very practical at this point for us.

Its a 2 wheel drive trd packaged prerunner. The miles are 16,500.

All stock with exception of a rubber bed mat and floor mats.

It is in exceptional condition and is well cared for. No scratches or dents-dings.

I hate to sell it but I think we should.

Car is located in new lenox illinois (suburbs near chicago)

Dealership offered me $22000 on a trade in. I cant let it go for that though. $22500 firm

email me for more info.

i will post more pixs this weekend also.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:17 AM   #2
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Would ya sell the floor mats seperate?
Old 06-05-2009, 09:47 AM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
only loose $500 buck for the definite sale (tradin) versus your asking price???
thats what i was thinking. i'd eat the $500 on the sure and immediate deal
Old 06-05-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
^^^Have to agree w/ Dark Knight. You're probably going to too much trouble for $500 over the sure-thing trade. Besides, you'll probably save more than $500 in taxes when you trade.

It's all your decision, though. Bump for you.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:50 AM   #6
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt the dealer offered that much.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:51 AM   #7
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Ahem....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugganuche View Post
Dealership offered me $22000 on a trade in.
Old 06-05-2009, 09:58 AM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
Ahem....
i got $19k for an 07 DC sport w/ 33k miles and wheeled to shit. even took it to the dealer for the estimate while covered in mud. i also removed all my aftermarket stuff too. all that was left on that truck was a crappy 2.5" spacer lift and a magnaflow muffler
Old 06-05-2009, 01:28 PM   #10
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
not sure why you guys are doubting. KBB this guys truck. thats about on par with KBB trade in and the mileage. but then i guess we have all been to a shady dealership once in our lives. i was once offered 5k for my srt-4.
gl to the seller, and hopefully that was the dealer's offer or atleast close to.
Old 06-05-2009, 06:01 PM   #12
Whoa.............just checked my post and wow.

Cant believe you guys are getting all over me. Listen Im just trying to sell a truck. Im not trying to scam or hurt anyone.

Good god ya put an item up for sale and you get hammered for it.

I will trade it in if worse comes to worse. Just thought Id give someone an opportunity to buy a nice truck and for me to sell one.

You guys act like the world is out to get you.

Im done, if interested contact me before monday or Im trading it in.

Thanks again and relax fellaz
Old 06-07-2009, 09:07 PM   #13
truck was sold today............

thanks
Old 06-07-2009, 11:39 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Nobody was getting on to you.. We help not put down.

We were just saying that maybe it was a good idea to trade in the truck instead of wait for someone to buy your truck. You might spend $500 on gas and other things before it gets sold.
Old 06-08-2009, 12:07 PM   #15

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nugganuche View Post
Whoa.............just checked my post and wow.

Cant believe you guys are getting all over me. Listen Im just trying to sell a truck. Im not trying to scam or hurt anyone.

Good god ya put an item up for sale and you get hammered for it.

I will trade it in if worse comes to worse. Just thought Id give someone an opportunity to buy a nice truck and for me to sell one.

You guys act like the world is out to get you.

Im done, if interested contact me before monday or Im trading it in.

Thanks again and relax fellaz
Nobody was getting on you, man. (Well.. some seemed like they didn't believe your dealership offer.) For the most part, though, we were just offering opinions.

Consider each one a free bump for your ad.

How'd you sell it? Private party? Trade in?

Glad you got rid of it quickly. It sucks having to hold a car a long time before sale.