Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

MOVING SALE!!! Finally moving to Colorado on the 15th...

Old 06-05-2009, 10:09 AM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
MOVING SALE!!! Finally moving to Colorado on the 15th...

So here is the deal... everything is located in indianapolis, in... i can ship but you all have to be quick on this since ill be leaving indy a week from this sunday... Whatever i don't sell obviously i will take with me, but the less i move with the better...

I know some of this is not automotive but it was easier doing it all in one thread!

17x7.5 +30 Offset TRD SPORT Toyota Tacoma Wheels Silver - $250
Some bubbling on the wheels would be sweet in black

1981 Yamaha Virago 750 LOW MILES AWESOME BIKE - $1000 Always garaged, and kept clean... This bike ran last summer but sat and probably needs carb work and an oil change, i did purchase a new battery with the intentions of getting it to run, but im moving and need to get rid of this asap... That is why im only asking 1000 bucks...

If you have any questions and or want pictures please email.

1989 Ford F-150 4x4 Beater Truck... - $1000
I got this truck in a trade... runs great but the battery will not hold a charge and its brand new... so my guess its a bad alternator... 4x4 works. has lots of rust.. There is a rear main seal leak but i just add oil every once in a while... its just a good little beater truck.. Green and tan and rust

20x6 Dual Axel Utility Trailer new tongue, lift, tires and lights. - $1300 I used this to haul small cars, gravel, motorcycles and more... Awesome trailer...

Numark DJ/IO USB Audio Output Interface for DJ Software - $60The DJ|iO is compact and rugged enough to live in your gig bag, but powerful enough to provide solutions for a wide range of computer audio needs. The DJ|iO gives software–based DJs, performers and producers a range of options for outputting their final audio. Whether in the form of a live mix or a just–completed new track. With the DJ|iO, DJs and Producers can pass audio from their software–based application of choice through the USB 2.0 connector on the DJ|iO to a traditional mixer (for multi–channel mixing) using the built-in pair of stereo RCA connections. In addition, the DJ|iO features ¼” Microphone input and pass–through to Stereo RCA jacks for quick and easy voiceovers.

The DJ|iO features ultra–low latency audio (via ASIO drivers), with 2 independent RCA stereo outputs, a mic input with adjustable gain on stereo pair #1 and a ¼” stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2. The DJ|iO is USB bus powered but can also operate with a 9V DC external power supply (sold separately) for those who have exceeded the power output of their existing USB bus.

USB 2.0 (single channel operation in USB 1.1)
Ultra low latency
2 independent RCA stereo outputs
Microphone input with adjustable gain mixed to stereo pair #1
1/4” Stereo headphone output on stereo pair #2
24–bit audio, 44.1kHz and 88.2kHz sample rates
ASIO drivers with control panel
USB bus–powered (optional +9 VDC external power supply sold separately)
Windows and MAC compatible

I used this for a couple months and i loved it... but i decided i needed something with recording capabilities so i upgraded... This works great and comes in all original packaging..

The items that due not have pics will post them tomorrow... Just havent had a chance to take pictures of those items... Thanks all

Yan
yvolodarsky@me.com
Old 06-05-2009, 11:39 AM   #2
fakeake is on a distinguished road
Navy: Enginemen
fakeake's Tacoma Gallery
Mud flaps pleas!
Old 06-05-2009, 11:50 AM   #3
SC Kayaker
miltymann is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Milton
miltymann's Tacoma Gallery
Tires Please

Shoot me an e-mail. I'd like the tires.

Thanks.

Milton

miltymann "at" gmail "dot" com
Old 06-05-2009, 03:12 PM   #4
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
tires are sold sorry!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:39 PM   #5
yan's Tacoma Gallery
mud flaps sold sorry