Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Bfg 285/70/17 mt km2 fs

Old 06-05-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Bfg 285/70/17 mt km2 fs

I have a set of 4 BFG MT KM2 285/70/17 tires for sale. Have maybe 2000 miles on them, very little tread wear. Great tires, just not for my daily driver truck. I'm asking $500 for them. Would prefer to meet somewhere, shipping will be out the a$$ so if you live around W.V. let me know!
Old 06-05-2009, 07:19 PM   #4
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menametony View Post
where at in wv are you?
i live about 10 miles outside of charleston
Old 06-06-2009, 06:41 PM   #7

lol its not so much how they handle, they are great road tires. but my girlfriend lives on a gravel road so i'm tired of gettin boulders hurled at my truck. i have enough rock chips already. i just need a good a/t tire instead of a m/t tire
Old 06-08-2009, 02:41 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
drive slower, i know you still have the mud flaps on so in reality switching to an AT isnt going to make that big of a difference.
i've tried takin off slower when i pull out of her road but the speed limit is 55 so i can only go so slow for so long. i was thinkin some firestone destinations or something would hold as big of rocks as the km2's, thus not throwing so many. i mean i know im still gonna throw some but not as big and as many as the km2's do.
Old 06-08-2009, 09:21 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
eh honestly i would say that your wasting your money, ive had mine for almost 6 months now, i drive on dirt roads everyday and i dont see the difference. good luck
i'm not trying to say you are wrong here, you have more experience and knowledge than me. i'm just trying to understand more or less...my girlfriend's gravel road has gravel rocks large enough to get stuck between the tread. those are the ones that fly off and hit my truck at highway speed. now i'm sure the firestone's will throw rocks, but i know it won't throw 2" round rocks at my truck that got stuck in the tread.

now i could be looking at this entirely wrong so yeah lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
can you meet me in wytheville?
wytheville, va i assume? i can do that but probably not until next week or whenever you are available to meet. where abouts in tenn do you live?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:33 AM   #12
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by meteoraman2514 View Post
wytheville, va i assume? i can do that but probably not until next week or whenever you are available to meet. where abouts in tenn do you live?
yes wytheville VA, I'm in Johnson city TN its about a 2hr drive to Wytheville for me. I can meet you after work one day or on a weekend. Would you already have your new tires on and we just pitch them in the bed of my truck? or what were your thoughts on how you were going to swap?
Old 06-08-2009, 09:55 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
yes wytheville VA, I'm in Johnson city TN its about a 2hr drive to Wytheville for me. I can meet you after work one day or on a weekend. Would you already have your new tires on and we just pitch them in the bed of my truck? or what were your thoughts on how you were going to swap?
yeah i would already have the tires on so all we would have to do is toss em in your truck. ill chances are itd probably have to be next weekend at the latest but i can let you know for sure by tomorrow i think. i work rotating shift work and im on call 24/7 so its pretty much a battle to plan stuff.
Old 06-16-2009, 09:45 AM   #15
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
So are they still available or what? I'll take them for sure if you will ship to 46303. Should only be like $80-100 for shipping, otherwise you can get them shipped to me very cheap via Greyhound bus service to my local terminal as well.
Old 06-29-2009, 01:34 PM   #17
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
update?