Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2008 Scion tC $15k obo

Old 06-07-2009, 08:31 PM   #1
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 2008 Scion tC $14.5k obo

Help me make the switch from my current ride (tC) to a new Tacoma. I need to get rid of my current car: 2008 Scion tC, 5 speed, Dark Blue, 41k miles. Located in the northern Virgina / DC area. Willing to travel up to 500 miles to assist in delivery.

I'm asking $14,500 obo - all reasonable offers considered (price lowered)

The car is in excellent condition exterior and interior.

Help me make the switch!

More images available at: http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/aa78/whiteblazze/tC/

Old 06-12-2009, 12:09 PM   #2
KaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaBaL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KaBaL's Tacoma Gallery
Great summer car, excellent for upcoming college students, great on gas millage, {additional generic try to sell my car comments}

Anyone...?