Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Misc. Badges

Old 06-08-2009, 06:45 AM   #1
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Misc. Badges

Selling some badges from my old 08 PreRunner and 06 4x4.

$8 for the Tacoma and PreRunner shipped.
$5 for the rest shipped.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:46 AM   #2
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
The link doesnt work for me
Old 06-08-2009, 06:47 AM   #3
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Try again I had to redo it.
Old 06-08-2009, 06:50 AM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
works now!
Old 06-15-2009, 07:42 AM   #5

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Lowered the price on first post since these didn't sell on auction.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:02 AM   #6
I got fisted
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
damn good deal!
Old 06-15-2009, 08:05 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
If these dont sell (which Im sure they will) I want 1 "Toyota" badge.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:30 AM   #8

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
If these dont sell (which Im sure they will) I want 1 "Toyota" badge.
Chrome or Black? I'll put it aside for you.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #9
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
Chrome or Black? I'll put it aside for you.
How much do you want for a Crome one?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:05 PM   #10

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
For helping me out a few times you can have it.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:15 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzer View Post
For helping me out a few times you can have it.
Hey, Thanks, MAn! Im busy pretty much until thursday, so I'll hit ya up?
Old 06-15-2009, 07:28 PM   #13
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Which ones do you have left?
Old 06-15-2009, 08:59 PM   #14
ROCKYBOY is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Weatherman
ROCKYBOY's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 06-15-2009, 09:01 PM   #15
ROCKYBOY is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Weatherman
ROCKYBOY's Tacoma Gallery
I can do a local pick up. . . Let me know
Old 06-16-2009, 03:46 PM   #17

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
I have the Black -PreRunner,V6,and Tacoma still.
Chrome-V6 and SR5.
Old 06-16-2009, 06:52 PM   #18
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the black tacoma and v6 badges. How do I pay?