Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Stock single disc head unit For Sale

Old 06-09-2009, 07:44 PM   #1
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Stock single disc head unit For Sale

I have the stock single disc head unit that I removed from my truck for sale. I changed out the face to keep the black one that was in my truck. In doing this, I changed all of the buttons. I am asking $40 shipped OBO.

Old 06-10-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump.

If someone knows how to get the seek/track button out I will change it out with the one that is in my truck so this one will have all black buttons.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:38 AM   #3

Someone buy this. OBO
Old 06-11-2009, 06:43 AM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Bump.

If someone knows how to get the seek/track button out I will change it out with the one that is in my truck so this one will have all black buttons.
you have to spread the hole from the inside & push it out back from the front. Felt like it was gonna break but didn't. I did some button swap on mine too. I put silver row of selector buttons & preset buttons on my black one & vice versa, black ones back on the silver unit. It will come out, just seems that you're gonna break it. Neither of mine broke, popped right back in without issue.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:02 PM   #5

Thanks. I didn't want to break anything and make this unit unsellable.

PLEASE BUY.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:35 PM   #6
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
you have to spread the hole from the inside & push it out back from the front. Felt like it was gonna break but didn't.

Hello new signature!!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 04:13 PM   #7

That is a good one.
Old 06-11-2009, 06:12 PM   #8
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
Bump....I did the same thing to mine last week. I thought I was going to break it too but it didn't. I also changed out the preset #'s as well
Old 06-11-2009, 06:14 PM   #9

Got it done. New picture posted
Old 06-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #10

Someone wants this. It is taking up space on my table. Make an offer
Old 06-19-2009, 08:41 AM   #11

Bump
Old 06-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Forester View Post
Someone wants this. It is taking up space on my table. Make an offer
nope, looks like no one wants it!!
Old 03-04-2010, 10:05 AM   #13

Still have this for sale if someone is interested.