Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

New rear black bumper - Trade for chrome (San Diego)

Old 06-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
New rear black bumper - Trade for chrome (San Diego)

Sup everyone,
Edrin55 (Tacoma World Member) is wanting to trade his new rear black bumper for a chrome one. After talking to many of you at meets, I thought you would be interested. In any event, I took pictures of his bumper. Of course the chrome one needs to be perfect for trading. If you're interested, drop him a PM and make it a 2 person MOD day in San Diego. I told Edrin55 there would be interest since I'm the one posting... LOL... so save the trip to Home Depot and hours of prepping and painting and simply swap bumpers.
Attached Thumbnails
New rear black bumper - Trade for chrome (San Diego)-img_3806.jpg   New rear black bumper - Trade for chrome (San Diego)-img_3807.jpg   New rear black bumper - Trade for chrome (San Diego)-img_3808.jpg   New rear black bumper - Trade for chrome (San Diego)-img_3795.jpg  
Old 06-10-2009, 11:55 AM   #3
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
LOL. I don't think he's planning on it, but if there's a will then there's a way! Right? I'll have him check the interest list. I guess that means "Road Trip" if he's really interested. I told him there would be... didn't think it would be in Az. Haha.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #4
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerfanXD View Post
I'd trade. Coming to Phoenix any time soon?
x2
Old 06-10-2009, 12:31 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i would trade, how long would it take to switch, btw i will be in sd on saturday.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:37 PM   #6
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
I'd swap too. If all these guys doesn't go through. Which I'm more than sure it will haha
Old 06-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
i would love to but you couldnt live any further from me....famn it!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 12:54 PM   #9
Aspiring wrench monkey
TacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of lightTacoCo is a glorious beacon of light

TacoCo's Tacoma Gallery
I would happily trade my chrome bumper for a black one, or any sport bumper for that matter.
Old 06-10-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
ill trade plus some cash
JDKeller's got an incentive! LOL.
Edrin55... where are you? You've got an offer!
Old 06-11-2009, 01:54 AM   #11
There's a mod for that!

w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
3 Interested so far. They are the following...
JDKeller
Bajamoon
Silverbullet
Old 06-11-2009, 06:15 AM   #12
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
take me off the list, too far to drive if i am not in sd, gas is too high.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:43 AM   #14
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
if these guys back out, i am in.
socal here. thanks!
>John
Old 06-11-2009, 08:05 AM   #15
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
if the other guys dont do i will im in vegas but ill drive down there for a bumper lol i can go on monday or tuesday let me know
Old 06-11-2009, 08:28 AM   #16
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad I am so far away. Bumper looks awesome. Did he paint it himself and/if so what did he use? Thnx.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:58 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by phynyx38 View Post
Too bad I am so far away. Bumper looks awesome. Did he paint it himself and/if so what did he use? Thnx.
that is a stock sport bumper
Old 06-11-2009, 10:53 AM   #18
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
that is a stock sport bumper
wrong
i beleive it's a base model black bumper
Old 06-11-2009, 10:59 AM   #19
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Looks pretty sharp.
Old 06-11-2009, 01:36 PM   #20
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the trade. I have a black truck and have been looking to get a black one ever since I got it. I live in Long Beach.