Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

BFG Mud Terrain KM's (x5)

Old 06-10-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
BFG Mud Terrain KM's (x5)

I have a full set of 5 BFG MUD TERRAIN KM tires for sale. They are 255/75/17. I just bought a new set of Nitto Grapplers on ebay for ($400 shipped). Anyway, the spare is new and has not been used (mounted under truck). The four that are currently on the Tacoma have 16/32 worth of tread on them. They look brand new. I bought them in April.
Asking $425 shipped or $350 picked up here in WV. You can't have them until the Nitto's arrive though.

These are from when they were new. I will take a couple current pics tomorrow.

I also have a Goodyear Wrangler Silent Armor 255/75/17 (brand new). $100 shipped.

Old 06-11-2009, 05:13 AM   #2
whododat1 is on a distinguished road
whododat1's Tacoma Gallery
Are you near Falling Waters by chance?
Old 06-11-2009, 06:18 AM   #4
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 06-11-2009, 08:58 AM   #5
whododat1 is on a distinguished road
whododat1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Falling waters is about 2.5 hours from me. I would be willing to meet half way for the cost of fuel. Thanks for looking.
Man, you are in God's country!!! Good luck with sale.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #6
like a boss
middiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shedmiddiedefense is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Security
Name: Joe
middiedefense's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to middiedefense
maybe if i get a chance to get up home in maryland later this month
Old 06-16-2009, 04:49 PM   #12
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Danzer needs new tires. Any more pics coming?
Old 06-17-2009, 08:45 AM   #15
Danzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanzer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the pics. Is it possible to get one from the rear and maybe side view on the truck. If they're still on.

Thanks Badguybuster
Old 06-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #18

Danzer's Tacoma Gallery
That looks pretty good. That pic with your lift?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #19
badguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shedbadguybuster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Military Police (95B)
badguybuster's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, I have a 2.5" spacer in the front (I have new coil overs but weather won't cooperate) and a 2.5" AAL in the rear (just ordered new Deavers Whoo hoo). In that pic, I have about 600 pounds worth of horseshoeing in the rear and barely any drop in height. I just went to the UPS and picked up my Nitto Grappler A/T's. It is weird though, after having these mud tires on the tread on the Nitto's seems kinda puny.