Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

long travel taco on egay

Old 06-11-2009, 06:53 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
long travel taco on egay

not mine.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyot...fCarsQ5fTrucks
Old 06-11-2009, 09:01 AM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
definately baddest 5-lugger i've seen
Old 06-11-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
South Carolina Member
tjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant futuretjgraner09 has a brilliant future

Name: TJ
tjgraner09's Tacoma Gallery
nice lookin truck there
Old 06-11-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet truck. New motor with 0 miles on it has me wondering what happened to warrant that.

Amusingly enough, RyGuy from the linked YouTube video was in my passenger seat when I tweaked my front suspension and almost rolled my truck.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:15 AM   #5
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Ahh...just got to the part of the video that explains the new motor.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
X2!!! Thats one sick Taco!!!
Old 06-11-2009, 10:08 AM   #8
Burns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Burns's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
X3 Sick truck.
Old 06-12-2009, 07:38 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Sweet truck. New motor with 0 miles on it has me wondering what happened to warrant that.

Amusingly enough, RyGuy from the linked YouTube video was in my passenger seat when I tweaked my front suspension and almost rolled my truck.
???????what video?????
Old 06-12-2009, 07:53 AM   #10

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
???????what video?????
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XVvIbzppw

The first words of the description say "VISIT VIDEO OF TRUCK" and provides the link.
Old 06-12-2009, 08:29 AM   #12
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x4
Old 06-12-2009, 09:08 AM   #13
itzdaREV is on a distinguished road

itzdaREV's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to itzdaREV
thats one bad truck
Old 06-12-2009, 09:29 AM   #14
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5XVvIbzppw

The first words of the description say "VISIT VIDEO OF TRUCK" and provides the link.
im stupid i guess thats what i get speed reading past the very first line..
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #15

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
im stupid i guess thats what i get speed reading past the very first line..
Old 06-12-2009, 09:40 AM   #16
Machine gun shits

is it me or that truck lands pretty hard for a long travel truck??its loud as hell when it lands and its not even that high off the ground.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #17
Pat will become famous soon enough

Pat's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't a guy just sell that truck for 15k a few months back? I could have sworn I saw it on TTORA or something.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:59 AM   #18

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
It lands really hard. Figure he's not running bypass shocks so the dampening doesn't increase as the suspension compresses. Add to that how the rear shocks aren't long to the point that they go through the bed and there's only limited travel in the rear.

It's a cool truck, but it's not as capable as it could be.