Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Factory Tow Hitch

Old 06-11-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
Factory Tow Hitch

factory Tow hitch off my 07 trd for sale. Never towed.

make offer
Old 06-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
With the wiring harness and install hardware? I’ll give you $150 shipped.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:38 AM   #4
Gotta Love my Taco!!!!
06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice06WHITETRD is just really nice

06WHITETRD's Tacoma Gallery
well. sounds good but i just bought the billet grille from ww_firefighter.. so let me save some cash and i'll let u know, for right now, i'll pass but if u dont sell it this month. then let me know next month
Old 06-11-2009, 11:19 AM   #5
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

working on a pic, will have later tonight. I am finding out shipping costs now will get back to your offers soon.

thanks for interest.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:14 AM   #6
Rock Solid Toy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
With the wiring harness and install hardware? Iíll give you $150 shipped.
you mean the harness part attached to the hitch? or the truck side wiring?
Old 06-12-2009, 09:56 AM   #7
Rock Solid Toy

sold, thanks for interest