Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Readylift 2.25" Spacer

Old 06-11-2009, 10:36 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Readylift 2.25" Spacer

I am re-listing this since the last deal fell through (because of me not the buyer).

I got the leveling kit a while back ago that fits 05+ 6-lug tacomas. Never installed on my truck but previous owner had them for a year. Decided to go a different direction with my lift.

$100 shipped OBO. Sold as is, with hardware

Paypal or whatever really as long as it gets to me.

http://www.readylift.com/c-83-tacoma...unner-225.aspx

Attachment 24995

Attachment 24996

Attachment 24997
Old 06-11-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
What kind of ride would this provide?
Old 06-11-2009, 12:16 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Yup a little bit stiffer up front. if you offroad much I would get some billy 5100's or something. But if you drive a mall crawler and want it level for looks this is a good option.

Readylift guarantees stock ride quality and ability to fit 32" tires, but I would assume the ride is a bit stiffer (Never installed on my truck so no first hand experience here)
Old 06-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #4
Jigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shedJigzor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
mall crawler? haha I'm looking at lifts for looks, I don't do off roading
Old 06-11-2009, 12:32 PM   #5
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jigzor View Post
mall crawler? haha I'm looking at lifts for looks, I don't do off roading
Haha I term my truck as a mall crawler right now in response to those who call their rock crawlers.

I am waiting to put new tires on before I hit some major trials
Old 06-11-2009, 01:25 PM   #6

Jigzor's Tacoma Gallery
Too much of a pain cleaning after off roading..
Old 06-11-2009, 11:53 PM   #7
FLEW is on a distinguished road
FLEW's Tacoma Gallery
The listing for the parts say 2005-2009. Will the kit you have for sale fit a 2003 Doublecab TRD 4x4???
Old 06-12-2009, 06:39 AM   #8
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLEW View Post
The listing for the parts say 2005-2009. Will the kit you have for sale fit a 2003 Doublecab TRD 4x4???
I don't believe it will fit Someone correct me if I am wrong but i think the suspension is quite different between pre 2004 and post 2005
Old 06-12-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
flynhighaf23 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: F-16 Avionics
flynhighaf23's Tacoma Gallery
just sent you a PM....
Old 06-12-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I still have it, sorry for the people that inquired with pre-2005 tacos, I should have specified in the original post
Old 06-14-2009, 05:24 PM   #11
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
got some offers but I am still available
Old 06-14-2009, 05:59 PM   #13
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
It shouldnt make the ride more firm, as its a Top Plate spacer.....Has no affect on the spring rate.
Old 06-14-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
It shouldnt make the ride more firm, as its a Top Plate spacer.....Has no affect on the spring rate.
Thanks chris!
Old 06-15-2009, 11:17 AM   #15
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
then just dont clean it i dont
Bah, no joke. Cleaning is so over rated.

Bump
Old 06-26-2009, 06:41 AM   #16
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Sold pending payment