LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Boyo Back up Camera License Plate Fram

Old 06-11-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Boyo Back up Camera License Plate Fram

I have a license plate frame with the integrated rear view camera. I bought it last spring/summer for $115-$120 shipped. I got this one because I figured the camera is somewhat more hidden from thieving eyes since it is integrated into the frame. I never ended up getting a NAV/DVD headunit so I am most likely going to part with this.

It is new and in the box. I feel this website provides the most adequate description:

http://www.audiodiscounters.com/shop...0C-p-3155.html

I will be looking for around $90 shipped to see if I get any interest. If not I will hang onto it for when I do get a DVD/NAV headunit