Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Chrome Grill - 2009 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner

Old 06-11-2009, 12:43 PM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Chrome Grill - 2009 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner

I have a chrome grill that I removed from my 2009 Tacoma SR5 Prerunner at only 500 miles. I'll send pics, but the thing is in perfect shape. It is off an 09 so it has the anthracite colored center section. My understanding is that this will fit any 05-09 Tacoma, 4x4 and Prerunner at least.

Asking $120 shipped. If interested, please post a note here, and I will PM you back.

Rod.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:01 PM   #2
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Where in TX are you?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:23 AM   #3
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Just outside Houston, in Pearland. If I don't need to ship it, I'll drop the price.

Rod...
Old 06-13-2009, 07:44 AM   #5
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
No interest? Or is the price bad?

Rod.
Old 06-13-2009, 08:22 AM   #6
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
The price isn't too bad but chrome grills are not that sought after. You will find a buyer, just be patient!

That said...Come on guys this would e a perfect grill to practice the satoshi!
Old 06-14-2009, 11:09 PM   #7
4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough4cyltacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Reagan
4cyltacoma's Tacoma Gallery
can you send a pix of how it looks like??
Old 06-15-2009, 03:43 AM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
80 bucks shipped to nj???
Old 06-15-2009, 05:55 AM   #9
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
I will get a pic posted tonight or tomorrow morning. As for $80 shipped, not yet...

Rod.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:20 PM   #10
efmugen will become famous soon enough

efmugen's Tacoma Gallery
how about 100 shipped to 91107?
Old 06-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #11
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
grill

I will give you 120 shipped to manitoba canada R7B2A1, you could ship it with usps probably for the cheapest
Old 06-22-2009, 09:48 AM   #12
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Pics

Finally, some pics...

Rod...
Old 06-22-2009, 09:57 AM   #13
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Do you ever happen to come closer to Houston for whatever reason? I'm near 610 and 290.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:43 AM   #14
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Do you ever happen to come closer to Houston for whatever reason? I'm near 610 and 290.
A bit closer yes. I work over by Reliant Stadium/Dome.

Rod...
Old 06-22-2009, 02:07 PM   #15
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
PMing you now...

EDIT: Tried to PM you. Not sure if it went through. Email me at cooter947 at Yahoo if not. I'm interested.
Old 06-22-2009, 06:36 PM   #16
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Sold!