Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: SnapTint Tint Kit for 05-09 DC

Old 06-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
TenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shedTenBeers is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
TenBeers's Tacoma Gallery
FS: SnapTint Tint Kit for 05-09 DC

I tinted my windows years ago when I was apparently a lot less picky. I got really close this time, but the first window I got grit all along the bottom, and the second one was REALLY close but I had some cranial flatulence and cut the bottom too short. I'm giving up and getting it professionally done tomorrow, and they won't use my tint kit.

It's a pre-cut kit, and they sent me the wrong rear window type and are sending me the correct one as well as replacements for the ones I screwed up (I had to pay for my screwup though). So, I'll have tint for both types of windows (the 3-piece with sliding glass, and the single-piece). You would get both, along with the "tint kit" that includes a knife, scraper, squeegee, and a thingy to stuff the tint behind the weatherstrip.

This is the higher-quality HP True Grey tint with 40-67% heat block and 10-15% reflectivity with the following specs:

Front Windows: 50% - Very Light
Back Windows: 35% - Light
Rear Windshield: 20% - Medium

The kit cost me $100 without including the cost of replacement pieces. I'll part with it and ship it in the original packing tube for $60. PM me if interested . . .