1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

F/S '05 Xrunner BSP in South Florida, East Coast Delivery

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Teknishun, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Nov 21, 2007 at 8:39 AM
    Teknishun

Teknishun [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hello,

Unfortunately I think it would be best to get rid of my Xrunner. I really love this truck but I'm going to be taking a job that will have me traveling for many months at a time all year round. I won’t have to commute to an office! My g/f and I will only need one car and she'd prefer to have some sort of wagon, SUV or 4WD to drive since we will be most likely moving back to NJ. I haven't taught her how to drive a manual transmission vehicle yet either. I can deliver anywhere in Florida, on the East Coast and possibly some of the other Gulf States.

I bought the truck at 26k miles. I am the 2nd owner. It now has 36k miles, almost all highway miles driving back and forth between Tampa, Daytona and to work every day. It is all stock. Toyota installed a new transmission, shifter, and throw out bearing just a few thousand miles ago. I changed the oil every 4k miles with the Toyota full synthetic. Besides some small scratches and 2 little dings, one on the tailgate and one on the pass rear quarter, (I hate south Florida parking lots) it's a very clean tight truck.

I'm asking $19,000 for it and I will consider trades or cash/trade combos.
    Possible even trades must have similar or less mileage. To give an idea of what I would consider in trade: Toyota 4Runner 4wd, Tacoma access cab or quad cab 4wd, Subaru Wagon, Etc.

There are few exceptions for the 4WD/Equal mileage requirement depending on the "fun to drive factor" and the cost. For example: a Ford Lightning or some kind of Turbo or Supercharged vehicle would be cool if it came along with some cash. I wouldn't mind keeping something cool in the garage and having a cheaper winter beater. I hate to take nice cars out on the salted roads anyway.

If I can't sell/trade it without losing my hat I'll be exploring the possibility of trading it in at a dealership on something else.

Pictures can be found here: http://www.kc2sho.com/images/05xrunner/

I’m also selling a 1995 Taurus SHO and a 1995 Lincoln MK VIII.

Thanks,
    Jon
    jonzane@kc2sho.com

2. Nov 29, 2007 at 12:06 PM
    Teknishun

Member:
  3. Nov 30, 2007 at 6:34 AM
    Burns

Burns Excellent Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100's @ 2.0", Wheelers 1.5" AAL, 265/75/16 Firestone Destination AT2's
    Moving to NJ? my condolences man. :laugh:

4. Nov 30, 2007 at 5:07 PM
    Teknishun

Member:
    Back to NJ... Maybe ;-)

with the new gig I could really live anywhere as long as there's an airport nearby.

5. Jan 6, 2008 at 11:03 AM
    Teknishun

Member:
  6. Jan 8, 2008 at 11:53 AM
    Burns

Burns Excellent Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    17 DCSB Off-Road
    Bilstein 5100's @ 2.0", Wheelers 1.5" AAL, 265/75/16 Firestone Destination AT2's
    If your ever at ACY let me now man!

7. Jan 8, 2008 at 11:57 AM
    Teknishun

Member:
    I lived in SJ most of my life. If the Xrunner doesn't sell I'll most likely bring it up there, but it will never see the snow!

Products Discussed in

To Top