Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For sale: PA-15TOY ipod interface

Old 06-13-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Prior service. KC135 Crew Chief
Name: John
StandingCow's Tacoma Gallery
For sale: PA-15TOY ipod interface

SOLD

Anyone want mine? I yanked it out and installed an aftermarket HU because the volume did not improve vs the aux input.

I got it for 137.70 before shipping from crutchfield, I guess I will sell it for 95.00 that includes free shipping (US only). I live in NJ. Oh, and Paypal preferred.

Old 06-13-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
StandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shedStandingCow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh, and it was used for about a week.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:30 AM   #3

Forgot to include the manual in the photo, I have that as well.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:36 AM   #4
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Firm on the US shipping only?
Old 06-14-2009, 06:38 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by squad314 View Post
Firm on the US shipping only?
yea
Old 06-14-2009, 07:34 AM   #6
Thinks he's Steve McQueen
squad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsquad314 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Marc
squad314's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to hear...I'd have taken it.
Old 06-14-2009, 07:35 AM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
nevermind...I read the whole post this time
Old 06-14-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
mick6 is on a distinguished road

mick6's Tacoma Gallery
where are u in NJ?
Old 06-14-2009, 03:51 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick6 View Post
where are u in NJ?
Hammonton
Old 06-15-2009, 09:12 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by is it windy yet? View Post
Still got it?
Yep, sent you a PM back.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:39 PM   #13

This item is now sold. Edited main post.

Windy, I am stopping by the post office today on my way home. I also put the manual in the bag so that I don't forget.