LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB; Borla exhaust

Old 06-14-2009, 06:02 AM   #1
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
WTB; Borla exhaust

Looking for Borla.

Used or new.

I have a shortbed, but I can work with the longbed setup too afterall Chris4x4 is close by.

I can do local pickup if you are in SoCal or AZ.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:33 PM   #3
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
why borla specifically?

i have a shop that will do a custom deal for pretty cheep, mine was 200 OTD all 2.5" piping and a flowmaster 40. just a thought if this doesnt work out for you
I think Sami (MsTRD) has the Flowmaster on her truck and whenever I'm on the phone with her adn shes driving I can hardly hear her.

Myabe I'm wrong. I still havent heard your truck yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Cause borla sounds pimp that's why!

That and he wants to emulate his hero. Me.

ahhhhh hahahah Sergio.
Old 06-14-2009, 08:37 PM   #4
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
i only have like 5000 miles on mine but i think its quieter than my TRD. my gf agrees, its louder at low RPMs but is much quieter at cruising speeds

we'll have to get together so I can check it out.

Products Discussed in this Thread