Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers TRD Charcoal and Black

Old 06-15-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wet Okole Seat Covers TRD Charcoal and Black

Sold. Thanks for the interest everybody. Congrats go out to Kidd (rear seats) and squad314 (front set).
Old 06-15-2009, 10:36 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
They do look nice and I'm sure you'll find a buyer. I'd consider but I have a sport. Good luck bro.
Old 06-15-2009, 12:13 PM   #3
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well thanks W8N4Mud, I'm sure your truck won't notice the difference between the offroad and the sport lettering. lol
Old 06-15-2009, 12:38 PM   #4
magnew is on a distinguished road
magnew's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 06-15-2009, 01:13 PM   #5
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Those are nice. Who did the stitching?
Old 06-15-2009, 01:32 PM   #7
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Oh ok. I was looking at their website and didn't see this design. Looks good. If mine was a DC, I'd be all over these.
Old 06-15-2009, 01:36 PM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulySSes View Post
Oh ok. I was looking at their website and didn't see this design. Looks good. If mine was a DC, I'd be all over these.
Yea they are the best you can buy. Im eventually going to get some.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:47 PM   #10
--- --- --- - ----

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Perfect. I might be in for the front for the right price.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:44 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Would you split the front & rear? If so, I might be in for the rear seats.....

I would rather not split the set since I don't want to just have front covers and mismatched rears. But thanks for the interest. Hell, I would even deliver them to you in Houston since I drive there often.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:25 PM   #13
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
I would rather not split the set since I don't want to just have front covers and mismatched rears. But thanks for the interest. Hell, I would even deliver them to you in Houston since I drive there often.

Yeah, I was just thinking if someone only wanted the fronts. Keep me posted. Oh and you'll have to drive to Hawaii my brutha
Old 06-15-2009, 06:33 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post

Yeah, I was just thinking if someone only wanted the fronts. Keep me posted. Oh and you'll have to drive to Hawaii my brutha

Woops I quoted the wrong person!............ So wait a minute, if you wanted the rears, and ulysses wanted the fronts, we may have a deal worked out.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:38 PM   #15
bebopblues has a spectacular aura aboutbebopblues has a spectacular aura about

bebopblues's Tacoma Gallery
Just a thought, with a little of work, can't you remove the rear seat's plastic panel and then put it on top of the WO covers? I removed that plastic last week while installing a subwoofer, and all it had were four hooks to that back of the seat and two tiny screws at the bottom.
Old 06-15-2009, 06:59 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebopblues View Post
Just a thought, with a little of work, can't you remove the rear seat's plastic panel and then put it on top of the WO covers? I removed that plastic last week while installing a subwoofer, and all it had were four hooks to that back of the seat and two tiny screws at the bottom.
I don't think I could install them that way without poking holes through the covers. And with the velcro attachments on the right rear bench running right down the middle, it could be troublesome and more of a hassel than I'm wanting to deal with.
Old 06-16-2009, 01:16 PM   #17

Bump for anyone who's still interested. They're sitting in a box in my garage already....
Old 06-16-2009, 01:21 PM   #18
Rock Solid Toy
SilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverSeven is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordon
SilverSeven's Tacoma Gallery
id buy the fronts and the console cover
Old 06-16-2009, 04:51 PM   #19
wahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of lightwahchile is a glorious beacon of light
wahchile's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be interested in the rears if you'd split them.