Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb_and have cash!/cash / cash!

Old 06-16-2009, 02:37 PM   #1
Joes_Flies_Hot4Trout is on a distinguished road
Joes_Flies_Hot4Trout's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb_and have cash!/cash / cash!

Howdy!

Would like to buy the following for my 2007 Tacoma / access cab...

#1 16 Aluminum rims off 07/08/09 Tacoma (tires too if nice)

#2 Black Plastic stock RUNNING BOARDS

#3 LEVELING KIT

#4 ARE OR ANY GOOD Stage 1 or 2 air intake

#5 Chip or EDGE MODULE

#6 UNDERCOVER TUNNAUE..(spelling) woops

#7 Class III HITCH

#8 Shocks too....bilsteins???

Also If you fish and use Joe's Flies....this is the company truck...NEED LURES?????
Old 06-16-2009, 02:39 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Dude I use Joes flies EXCLUSIVELY when I fish for trout. I have a leveling kit for sale. 2.25"
Old 06-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
By the way, anyone who uses artificial lures has to give "The Muddler" a try by these guys. It is my secret weapon and go-to for pretty much ever freshwater fish
Old 06-16-2009, 02:42 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Dude I use Joes flies EXCLUSIVELY when I fish for trout. I have a leveling kit for sale. 2.25"

Cool, I wondered if any one knew what I was talking about! hah!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #6
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...25-spacer.html
Old 06-16-2009, 02:43 PM   #7
I wbb...girlfriend yelling!
Old 06-16-2009, 02:53 PM   #8
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Joes Flies, ya got a web site?
Old 06-16-2009, 04:46 PM   #9
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtacomaguy View Post
Hey Joes Flies, ya got a web site?
joesflies.com lol
Old 06-16-2009, 07:11 PM   #10
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
which 16" wheels? There's the off-road and the pre-runner. Both are 16" aluminum and 6 lug.
Old 06-16-2009, 08:48 PM   #11
gupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgupster88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
gupster88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
which 16" wheels? There's the off-road and the pre-runner. Both are 16" aluminum and 6 lug.
ahhhh!!! don't do business with MICHIGAN fans, stand up for all of WVU! lol just kidding, if i had any of the things you needed id hook you up, but i have the 17" 2006 sport wheels. oh well, where abouts in wv do u live?
Old 06-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #12
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post

Hmmm...well, my Tacoma is White. It's a baseline with black bumpers etc. But 6cylinders...

Has the steel wheels now...kind of debating which rims would look good. Thinking off roads

Do ya think the off roads and the front end leveling kit would spruce her up???
Old 06-17-2009, 11:03 AM   #13
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I will have my 16 inch stock Off Road wheels with BFG rugged trails/TPMS sensors and stock off road bilstiens available after tomorrow. I have 2200 miles on everything. I will have my Factory class III hitch available in about 2 weeks when my new bumper gets here. PM me for pics and we can discuss price.