LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2 5-Lug 17x9 Pro Comp Alloys

Old 06-16-2009, 03:19 PM   #1
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jaxchrisfla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jaxchrisfla Send a message via Yahoo to jaxchrisfla
FS: 2 5-Lug 17x9 Pro Comp Alloys

7089 Pro Comp Alloy wheels. Cast Black. Bought them for my ranger and ran them for a little while. Then used them for drag radials for my xrunner.

$250 Shipped. From Jacksonville Fla.

Here are a couple pics. Tires not included.

Old 06-23-2009, 12:03 AM   #2
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
how come you're only selling two?
Old 06-23-2009, 07:31 PM   #3
jaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shedjaxchrisfla is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I used them for drag radials. Were on the truck maybe once a month.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Oh okay got it.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #5
mossyoaks is on a distinguished road

Name: Chip
mossyoaks's Tacoma Gallery
Ranger lug pattern is correct for 06 5 lugger?

I'm looking to upgrade stock steel rims on 06 reg cab.

What year Ford Ranger wheels work on this truck?
Old 06-25-2009, 01:07 PM   #6
all should work.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
mossyoaks is on a distinguished road

Name: Chip
mossyoaks's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!

So then I'm assuming Explorer and some Jeep Wrangler wheels will fit? Finding a set of 5 lug Toyo wheels has proven a difficult task here in the SC Lowcountry! Now I can expand my search a bit.

Thanks for the info. Your wheels would look great on my Blackpearl 06 5 lugger but clearance would be a problem, right?

Chip