Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

1999 Toyota Tacoma mud flaps

Old 06-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #1
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
1999 Toyota Tacoma mud flaps

All 4 of them... They're in really good shape, no tears or anything. I don't have any bolts for them.

edit: They're dirty, i'll clean them up real good before I ship them out.

$30 + shipping
Old 06-17-2009, 12:15 PM   #2
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-19-2009, 01:44 AM   #3

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 06-21-2009, 01:41 AM   #4

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
price drop
Old 06-21-2009, 01:52 AM   #5
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
damn
good deal dude
hope ya sell
id be happy to take them off your hands but i dont know how to pay
Old 06-21-2009, 01:54 AM   #6

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
I prefer paypal, but I'll take money order, check, whatever as long as it clears.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:59 AM   #7
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
I prefer paypal, but I'll take money order, check, whatever as long as it clears.
thats what i mean idk how to do any of that and i dont have a checkbookbut i do have cash
Old 06-21-2009, 02:01 AM   #8

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you can figure something out let me know I need these out of my way. If they don't sell by the end of next week I'm throwing them away
Old 06-21-2009, 02:02 AM   #9

dont throw them away
put them up on ebay or somthing some one will buy them
Old 06-21-2009, 07:03 AM   #10
cgrivois is on a distinguished road
Army: 2LT Army
cgrivois's Tacoma Gallery
Will you let them go for 30.00 shipping included? Have paypal account.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:05 AM   #11

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
I'll do 40$ shipped.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:35 PM   #12

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Last call.... They're going in the trash when I get back from Atlanta which will be Sunday.
Old 06-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #13
see above post for 30.00 shipped since your going to throw them away. Gracious amigo.
Old 06-25-2009, 09:15 PM   #14

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrivois View Post
see above post for 30.00 shipped since your going to throw them away. Gracious amigo.

I'll get back to you when I get home.
Old 06-27-2009, 02:50 PM   #15

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrivois View Post

PM me and let me know how you want to pay, I'll get them boxed up today and have them ready to ship Monday.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:44 PM   #16

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
sold
Old 07-05-2009, 06:41 AM   #17
gotem, thanks a bunch.