Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Bed divider

Old 06-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
bigrog74 is on a distinguished road

Army: NBC SGT 1999-2004
bigrog74's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Bed divider

I have a bed divider I'm trying to sell. It came with the truck when I bought it and I never use it. I'm trying to scrape up some money for some mods for my motorcycle. Here's a pic I found online, but I can upload an actual of my divider if needed. It is in excellent condition and comes with all of the hardware. I'm looking at $200 shipped in CON US.

Old 06-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #2
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
dang it!!!i wish i had extra money.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:33 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
wow, i have never seen that. I like!

hmmm
Old 06-17-2009, 12:39 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
dang it!!!i wish i had extra money.
That's exactly why I'm selling it.
Old 06-17-2009, 02:33 PM   #5
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
i'll give you 120 for it and pick it up friday...i can swing thru on the way to myrtle beach
Old 06-17-2009, 05:05 PM   #6

I was planning on making $180 after shipping. That's as low as I'll go. I don't have to sell it.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:15 PM   #7
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
these things are worth way more that $120
probably so...but you never know how bad someone needs the money, straight up quick cash talks. Thats how you wheel and deal. The first rule of negotiation..if your arn't embarrassed of your first offer...it was too high.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:23 PM   #8

I understand. I wasn't offended by your offer. Besides, for $60 more than your first offer you're still getting a good deal.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #9
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrog74 View Post
I have a bed divider I'm trying to sell. It came with the truck when I bought it and I never use it. I'm trying to scrape up some money for some mods for my motorcycle. Here's a pic I found online, but I can upload an actual of my divider if needed. It is in excellent condition and comes with all of the hardware. I'm looking at $200 shipped in CON US.

Just curious, what is the width of the slider clamp (how much rail does the clamp take up). would like one, but my canopy mounts will limit the positions. Thanks Sir!
Old 06-17-2009, 09:51 PM   #11
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
You could mount some off-road lights behind it facing rearward, and it would be like those guys who have the lights mounted behind their grill...... cool.......
Old 06-18-2009, 04:51 AM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by drifter379 View Post
Is it metal or all plastic?
The divider is metal and the rail connectors are molded plastic.
Old 06-18-2009, 04:53 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
Just curious, what is the width of the slider clamp (how much rail does the clamp take up). would like one, but my canopy mounts will limit the positions. Thanks Sir!
The clamps are 8 inches long, so they will take up 8" of each side.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:18 AM   #14
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
I have seen these turned upside down and used to haul ladders over the roof and what not. They push them up near the cab and they kind of work like a headache rack.

Marc M
Old 06-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #15
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
This is something I want to add to my bed. With a standard cab I use the bed a lot and one of these would be sweet to keep things from going all over the bed.

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh...too many mods/things to get. Seems like they always show up when you least expect it or not ready for it.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #16
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The clamps are 8 inches long, so they will take up 8" of each side.
One more question. Do they mount just like the tie-downs (spring with rotating flange bolt) or do they have to mount by sliding from the rear end of rail only.

Thanks again.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:03 AM   #17

Mount by sliding the 8" section through the rail.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:13 AM   #18

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mount by sliding the 8" section through the rail.
OK - in other words it must mount only at tailgate end of rails by sliding on and all rails must have no obstructions to adjust to desired position?

If that is the case, my canopy rail mounts will be in the way and must be removed to mount the bed divider at any position?

Just want to make sure I understand. Thanks!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:29 AM   #19

I can't remember, but I think that there is a square block with a threaded hole that actually rides inside the rail and the 8" peice has a long notch that slides along the channel of the rail. You can actually flip the clamps 360 degrees when you loosen the hand tightened bolt. This also means that you can insert them at both the cab and tail gate ends of the rail. I hope this makes sense for you.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:44 PM   #20

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't remember, but I think that there is a square block with a threaded hole that actually rides inside the rail and the 8" peice has a long notch that slides along the channel of the rail. You can actually flip the clamps 360 degrees when you loosen the hand tightened bolt. This also means that you can insert them at both the cab and tail gate ends of the rail. I hope this makes sense for you.
Thanks alot for clarifying. Yes it makes sense - need to look things over.