Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

5 Stock 265/70/17 Tires. Almost Brand New

Old 06-17-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
Uncivilized Creations Prez
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Redz
PrezidentRedz's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to PrezidentRedz
5 Stock 265/70/17 Tires. Almost Brand New

Hey guys I need to sell these to get my new Swampers.
4 slightly uses 267/70/17 stock tires off of an FJ. and 1 brand new 1 (Spare) 400$ for all 5

Local pick-up would be awesome but I could meet someone if its not to far away. im in SO-MD and work in Annapolis.

Old 06-18-2009, 07:28 AM   #2
PrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shedPrezidentRedz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump, I need these gone, some one make me an offer. I need new swampers!
Old 06-18-2009, 05:39 PM   #3

Old 06-23-2009, 12:38 PM   #4

Bump someone needs Tires! I need them gone!
Old 06-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #5
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

Air Force: Load Toad (462/2W1)
Name: Jon
GoBlueFan's Tacoma Gallery
too bad you are that far away. Shipping would make this a deal breaker. I just bought 17 wheels and am looking for some cheap take-offs.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:47 PM   #6

Let me check the shipping Ill let you knw
Old 06-23-2009, 08:01 PM   #7
GoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to allGoBlueFan is a name known to all

won't hurt to check. BTW, I would only need 4 though, as my spare is still a 16". I was hoping to find something in the 3 bill range also.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:05 PM   #8
One of the original 7928
NumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNumNutz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Student Pilot
Name: Nick
NumNutz's Tacoma Gallery
Can I have them for free to smoke the shit out of on Rt. 2????
Old 06-24-2009, 05:57 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by socolax91 View Post
Can I have them for free to smoke the shit out of on Rt. 2????
Nick you give me 300$ and you can do all the burn outs you want with them.
Old 06-25-2009, 07:26 AM   #10
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
if someone only need four, i might be intrested in the fifth. I need one for my spare.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:04 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by usctacoma View Post
if someone only need four, i might be intrested in the fifth. I need one for my spare.

These tires go for like what? 130\pc something like that.

If someone would even give me 250, just to come get them you could have them to do what ever with.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:21 PM   #12

did you find out how much shipping would be to 71112 for 4 of them? I might could do $300 shipped
Old 06-25-2009, 12:23 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoBlueFan View Post
did you find out how much shipping would be to 71112 for 4 of them? I might could do $300 shipped
Im going to try and check this weekend.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:31 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrezidentRedz View Post
Im going to try and check this weekend.
let me know