Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: TRD FJ gunmetal wheels!!

Old 06-17-2009, 12:02 PM   #1
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
FS: TRD FJ gunmetal wheels!!

i lucked up and found these at a dealer after looking for 7 months!!! but things have gotten financial wise where i and do my suspension and tires probally so im goin to try and sell them...they are still in the boxes from toyota they were shipped in....im just goin to ask what i paid for them plus shipping and not try to makes tons like u see them selling for on ebay!! so iam asking $700 for them plus $100 shipping. let me know where ur at cause i can check the shipping to see if it would be even cheaper...

Old 06-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #3
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal!
Old 06-17-2009, 12:11 PM   #4
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
If I just had the funds right now they would be mine. These should sell quick at that price.
Old 06-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
Sideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really niceSideways is just really nice

Sideways's Tacoma Gallery
Are they 16's or 17's?
Old 06-17-2009, 12:20 PM   #6
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-17-2009, 12:24 PM   #7
I am the Sofa King
harshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shedharshest is one of the sharper tools in the shed

harshest's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camppentaco View Post
+1

Damn those are nice wheels. I really need more money
Old 06-17-2009, 12:30 PM   #8
TX
TEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTEX357 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
TEX357's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-17-2009, 12:34 PM   #9
kingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the roughkingN8 is a jewel in the rough
kingN8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways View Post
Are they 16's or 17's?
16s
Old 06-17-2009, 12:55 PM   #12
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
yup most likely...
but they would look amazing on my mag grey taco
Old 06-17-2009, 12:58 PM   #14
ttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shedttylerr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
no worries, if it weren't right in front of me i'd never be able to spell tennessee
Old 06-17-2009, 01:10 PM   #15

ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
geeze, people here think these wheels are hard to get in the states, you should try getting them up north of the border.
3 dealerships have absolutely no idea what i'm talking about
Old 06-17-2009, 01:12 PM   #16

ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
think the border guys would notice if i crossed back into canada with completely different wheels?
Old 06-17-2009, 01:14 PM   #17
Rocking your mom's world Since 1997
drew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrew02a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

drew02a's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttylerr View Post
think the border guys would notice if i crossed back into canada with completely different wheels?
Nope
Old 06-17-2009, 01:17 PM   #18
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I went through the guy at the border could not remember his badge number and had to stop and look at it you should be golden
Old 06-17-2009, 01:24 PM   #19

ttylerr's Tacoma Gallery
last time my entire truck got searched by drug dogs, and the time before that i was stuck at the windsor border for 3 hours because my uncle had a criminal record and failed to tell them about it lol
borders = bad news for me...
Old 06-17-2009, 01:35 PM   #20
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
yeah i hate to sell these things cause it took forever to get them! but the money coming in rigt now is slow....we farm and we had rain 27 out of 31 days in may!!! so we are hurting on gettin crops out...