Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 05+ Tacoma tube rear bumper

Old 06-18-2009, 03:04 PM   #1
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
SoCalPrerunner's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Tacoma tube rear bumper

I made a rear bumper for my tacoma but didn't like it - ended up making a different one

This one is made with my bedsides, but I can cut it and cap it to fit a smaller size - just need the total width measurement.

It bolts into the factory bumper holes and can be used with a tailgate

$150 - I will add two tabs to mount the license plate if desired

Located in south OC
Old 06-18-2009, 04:42 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
are you makeing the bumpers, if so can you make one with a hitch, great price and free bump.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
SoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura aboutSoCalPrerunner has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
are you makeing the bumpers, if so can you make one with a hitch, great price and free bump.
thanks - i could make something that would work with a hitch but I wouldn't even know where to start on making an actual hitch (in order to make it strong enough to tow with)

Here's what I came up with for my own truck today
Old 06-18-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
That looks good Kevin!

Bump!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
that looks good, I don't think I really need a hitch anyways, can you make them anytime, I won't have any money till next week. Can you take a side shot when you have a chance. When are you going to make the front.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:36 PM   #6
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
That does look good kevin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalPrerunner View Post
thanks - i could make something that would work with a hitch but I wouldn't even know where to start on making an actual hitch (in order to make it strong enough to tow with)

Here's what I came up with for my own truck today
Old 06-18-2009, 10:39 PM   #7
Thanks Derek

Quote:
that looks good, I don't think I really need a hitch anyways, can you make them anytime, I won't have any money till next week. Can you take a side shot when you have a chance. When are you going to make the front.
The fronts already done - 100% bolt on prerunner bumper I'll try to snap a few pics tomorrow

I can make another one anytime. The one that I'm using on my truck would be about $100 more - it was a pain in the ass to add the other tubes. I'll snap some side pictures of it tomorrow also when I get off of work
Old 06-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
That does look good kevin.
oops - you posted this when I was replying already

Thanks!

btw...when's the next meet?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:41 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalPrerunner View Post
Thanks Derek

The fronts already done - 100% bolt on prerunner bumper I'll try to snap a few pics tomorrow

I can make another one anytime. The one that I'm using on my truck would be about $100 more - it was a pain in the ass to add the other tubes. I'll snap some side pictures of it tomorrow also when I get off of work
sweet, interested. just need some money, hhmmm, what can I sell.
Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #10
Quote:
sweet, interested. just need some money, hhmmm, what can I sell.
hah i know that feeling - i'm selling my tire mount tomorrow to help pay for the DMZ SUA kit
No rush, i'll have plenty of time to do some fab work all summer
Old 06-18-2009, 10:44 PM   #11
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Here the info kevin
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...tml#post698562
Old 06-18-2009, 10:46 PM   #12
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
ahhh i'll be in Hawaii from the 12th-20th

Wheres the fiesta island meet - are they gone? I have this urge to freak out some people while haulin ass on the dirt...
Old 06-18-2009, 10:49 PM   #13
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Yeah im going to be putting some time in this meet, we had a pine valley run a few weeks ago.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:47 PM   #14
SOLD
If anyone happens to want one I can make another for $130 (what i sold this one for)

Here's a side picture of the one that I made for my truck:

My front bumper (sorry for the bad pics):

Old 06-19-2009, 06:06 PM   #15
love that front bumper, how much to make one of those, i like the rear bumper too just hate how toyota left that panel in the back like that, i will be going long travel in july or september so the front bumper i would like just like yours, i think the only thing i would change is to make the sheets on the bottom go all the way around.
Old 06-20-2009, 09:31 AM   #16
J4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shedJ4RR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

J4RR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
love that front bumper, how much to make one of those, i like the rear bumper too just hate how toyota left that panel in the back like that, i will be going long travel in july or september so the front bumper i would like just like yours, i think the only thing i would change is to make the sheets on the bottom go all the way around.
I've seen his bumper in person, it looks alot better than the pic, he did a really good job on it, all bolt on too!
Old 06-20-2009, 04:27 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4RR View Post
I've seen his bumper in person, it looks alot better than the pic, he did a really good job on it, all bolt on too!
i am sure it does, i want it, how much $$$ for both.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #18
Quote:
i am sure it does, i want it, how much $$$ for both.
PM Sent
Old 06-21-2009, 08:14 PM   #19
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah that front bumper does look sweet! Is your air bag still engaged?
Old 06-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #20
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (2T2X1)Air Force Rigger
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery