Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<FEELER> OEM Fog Light w/Yellow Laminex ( SOCAL )

Old 06-18-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<FEELER> OEM Fog Light w/Yellow Laminex ( SOCAL )

I've decided to test the water for my OEM Fog Lights w/Yellow Laminex Film cover installed on it. The Fog Lights are OEM and in Excellent Condition & if you don't want the Yellow Laminex film on it. You can remove it. The wires & switch are not OEM but they're brand new and never used. Thats all going to be included. I can throw in the OEM bulbs too if you need that.

Price is $110 Shipped or $100 Cash Local Pick Up.
I'll also accept offers.

Located in the 818 Area.