1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Make offer on grille.

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by CornDog, Nov 26, 2007.

1. Dec 11, 2007 at 5:13 PM
    T0LLPHR33

T0LLPHR33 Well-Known Member

Member:
    S1N C1TY...(from Hilo, HI)...
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    just wondering where did you get that mesh looking grille. saw that at sema show on v8 tacoma army green. what company or brand and how much did that cost. looks really clean and nice

2. Dec 11, 2007 at 10:01 PM
    CornDog

CornDog [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2007 SpeedWay Blue Double Cab Tacoma
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    yeah dude i love it. its EXTREMELY easy to install. its a LUND mesh grille insert. some ppl mite call it a cold front mesh grille insert. i got it off of ebay for round 60 bucks. beware tho it IS a 3 piece grille insert and u have to kinda work with it while u install so the pieces match up. if u look real close u can see the three piece but most ppl dont notice.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Dec 11, 2007 at 10:07 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    yea that grille does look pretty good

4. Dec 12, 2007 at 2:48 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    APR X-1 | TRD CAI w/Clear Cover | TRD Short Shifter w/ TRD "RED" Shift Knob | SGII w/Blendmount| Snugtop SL w/KeyLess Entry | 5% Tint | Pop-n-Lock | Bosch Icon WB | S2K Antenna | HRM | LS 8K Projectors w/BSP HLM & 8K Fogs w/FLM | Debadged |Tinted Tails | Black Weathertechs | MX RGM & RBM | Optima Red Top 35 | Gatorback Belt |
    are you sure its a cold mesh grille insert. cause it says that's its plastic online and that it a solid piece to keep out the cold weather for faster warm ups. it doesn't look like your insert

5. Dec 12, 2007 at 5:35 PM
    CornDog

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    12000 lb Milemarker Winch Warn Trans4mer Grille Guard Gear Motorsports Wheels, Pioneer Head Unit w Ipod Interface, 2 Diamond D3 10's in custom box, UWS black tool box. N-fab stepbars, 15% tint, bug deflector,ventvisors, K&N Series 77 Cold air Intake, Hi lift jack mounted, 4D-LED maglite mounted, Lund Grill Screen
    well then no its not cold front. its jus the mesh. when i bought it off of ebay it was listed under cold front mesh. long as it says mesh ur good. but mine is plastic tho.

6. Dec 12, 2007 at 5:49 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    yeah that's cool. i found a company called grillcraft and they got the black mesh grill insert. there's is metal and your is plastic. some reason i can't find yours in the plastic 3 piece.

7. Dec 12, 2007 at 5:50 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    and where did you get that blacked out tacoma emblem?

8. Dec 12, 2007 at 6:00 PM
    T0LLPHR33

Member:
    Vehicle:
    BSP TRD Off-Road
    when you mounted your grille inserts. it looks like you removed your stock insert. did you have to cut or drill anything. did you back set the plastic inserts. grillcrafts looks like theres is installed flushed with the front of the grille. yours looks more like the green tacoma truck from sema. backed a little. i like that stealthy look. i have a 2006 black tacoma just like yours. i like how yours look. stealthy and clean.

9. Dec 14, 2007 at 12:39 PM
    CornDog

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    no the lund insert fits rite over the stock and theres kind of a little recess around the stock grille. when u first install the insert it will jus slip in. i had to search on ebay for a few days and i did buy the wrong one the 1st attempt. but that was my fault.........i didnt read everything. but what black tacoma emblem r u talkin bout?

10. Dec 14, 2007 at 1:11 PM
    CornDog

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    ok i went to ebay and found um. if you want one go to ebay and look up tacoma lund grill screen. it will bring up several dif types. the one with a pic of a maroon chevrolet or gmc in the pic is the one i bought. but in the description it will say that the one ur buying is for a 05-07 tacoma. and it will tell you its plastic and black and all that good stuff. the one i looked at was 53.00 with 19.00 shipping.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LUND...003QQitemZ130178363083QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWD1V

11. Dec 14, 2007 at 4:31 PM
    The_Hodge

The_Hodge Volunteer Moderator

Member:
    SC
    Vehicle:
    15 Lariat Sport 5.0L
    Seeing the third gen section forced me to get a Ford...
    linky no worky

12. Dec 15, 2007 at 12:18 AM
    CornDog

Member:
    Gallant, Alabama
    Vehicle:
    well that aint ne count is it. i edited........it should work now.

13. Dec 15, 2007 at 9:33 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    i dont even have anything to talk about now, i'm almost bored :mad:

Products Discussed in

To Top