Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Looking for TRD floor mats/seat covers

Old 06-21-2009, 06:56 PM   #1
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
nad's Tacoma Gallery
Looking for TRD floor mats/seat covers

Hello, I am looking for some TRD black floor mats, as well as some TRD seat covers, if anyone has please PM me, thanks.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:24 PM   #2
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
I have some used ones with normal wear that came with my truck. Bought the truck with 23k miles and replaced the mats with WeatherTechs. If you're interested I could take a pic and we can work out something.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:26 PM   #3
mmmm tacos!
nad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shednad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nad's Tacoma Gallery
ok please pm me some pics and what you are thinking you want for them thanks!
Old 06-21-2009, 08:33 PM   #4
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
I have some brand spanking new TRD floor mats I need to get rid of. It will be a couple of days before I get pics.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:34 PM   #5
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
OK i am in no rush please pm when you get them thanks
Old 06-21-2009, 08:52 PM   #6
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Did a quick wipe with some upholstery cleaner (the darker wet spots around the logos) to make sure the dirt wasn't set into the logo, started coming off no problem just wiping it with paper towels.

If you're still interested throw a number out there and help me get these out of my garage.
Old 06-21-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you I will make you an offer after I see how much rpoint16 wants for his new ones
Old 06-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #8
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #9

Air Force:
Anything ever come of this?
Old 06-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #11
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

I apologize. I've been busy the past few days & spaced. I will take pics, set a price, & answer ALL pm's tomorrow.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:59 PM   #12

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
I'd be interested in them, if they didn't go.
The new ones or my used ones? Where are you at in WV? I'm from Braxton County.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #14

Here you go.

They were in my NEW 08 DBL cab for 1 day. They still smell new.
Dealers want $130, ebay $110.

I was thinking $70 + shipping. OR trade for front mudflaps.

It will be shipping from 85284, 10lbs

Looking for TRD floor mats/seat covers-p1010003.jpg

Looking for TRD floor mats/seat covers-p1010004.jpg
Old 06-26-2009, 07:23 PM   #15

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
Either depending on color and condition. I am from Harrison County. I used to date a girl from Braxton County, she was CCCRRAAAAZZZZYYYY!
A crazy girl from Braxton? I can believe that. If you live in Braxton, Clarksburg is the place to go...cause there's nothing in Braxton.

Already posted a pic of my used ones, if you're interested send me a PM.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:57 PM   #16
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking for someone that is willing to ship to manitoba canada R7B2A1 as well I am looking for floor mats for an access cab
Old 07-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #17
mmmm tacos!

nad's Tacoma Gallery
bumpbump, Please anyone with wet okole or trd seat covers I am very interested as well