Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 06 Tacoma sport, DC, LB, 4x4

Old 06-21-2009, 08:19 PM   #1
2nd2none is on a distinguished road
Navy: Nuke MM out after 11yrs
2nd2none's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 06 Tacoma sport, DC, LB, 4x4

I love the truck but right now I'm wanting a car. If I go back to a truck I'll definately be staying with a Tacoma or possibly a Tundra but don't think I'll need something that big. Going to be getting a 2010 Shelby GT500 if anyone was curious. Not looking to part anything out right now unless it comes to the point where I'll just trade it in. Been working nights lately so the pics are as the sun is going down as usually thats when I've been waking up. Will be getting it detailed sometime during the week and will have some better pictures.
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/cto/1230079208.html
Old 06-21-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking truck but the price might be a little steep for some people. But you do have quite a good number of aftermarket parts. I know how expensive those can get!! Good luck with your sale man!!!
Old 06-22-2009, 05:39 AM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Man your truck is exactly like the truck I would get if I didn't have mine now, I hope everything goes smoothly with it all and good luck to ya
Old 06-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
What if I just take over the payments.. ?