Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: New Custom 05+ Light Bar

Old 06-22-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
FS: New Custom 05+ Light Bar

Well, as promised.... My Dad and i have now started to fab up some light bars...
This brand new light bar is 100% bolt on for our trucks and is a perfect fit.
It will come with the mounting hardware, all you have to do is align it to the holes that are already placed on your truck and tighten it down with the provided hardware.
Design A (the one with no "hoop" is selling for $130 (local pick up) or $145 shipped.

Design B (with the "hoop") is selling...

*You can pick them up in Gardena, CA 90248 or in Buena Park, CA 90620*
I go to most of the Socal Meets as well, So i can always bring it to you at a local meet if needed...
Once, we get shipping quotes We will see which shipping service is better for both us and the customer. (will do this a.s.a.p)

Here are a few pictures so you can have an idea of how they look like once installed..
This is design A

Don't like this specific style? We can build any light bar to your liking! Bigger tubing... More light tabs.... You name it...

On this specific light bar, we used smaller tubing. That left us with a lighter light bar.

This is the other style bar that we will be making as well:
This is design B
Old 06-22-2009, 10:32 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
What is this price for the lightbar in the 4th pic?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:25 PM   #4
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Lemme know when you will be shipping, and how much the price is for the second light bar that is in the 4th picture and I might be more interested in purchasing it but what an awesome idea!
Old 06-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
What is this price for the lightbar in the 4th pic?
The price will be slightly higher (not by much)
..still working on pricing for that one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Depending on how long you will be making these I will pry get one.
Cool, we'll be making these for a while...no worries...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
Lemme know when you will be shipping, and how much the price is for the second light bar that is in the 4th picture and I might be more interested in purchasing it but what an awesome idea!
Cool, I should have shipping quotes soon
Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #7
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet, nice bars
Old 06-22-2009, 11:46 PM   #8
Sticks For Troops
AFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shedAFButters is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: (T2T2X1)Air Transportation Technical Training Instructor
Name: "Butters"
AFButters's Tacoma Gallery
I like... too bad im in NC
Old 06-23-2009, 12:32 AM   #9
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Damn yeah that is nice. Hopefully you can start shipping them out soon bc i would def. get one.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:50 AM   #10
wing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud ofwing103 has much to be proud of

wing103's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wing103 Send a message via AIM to wing103 Send a message via MSN to wing103 Send a message via Yahoo to wing103 Send a message via Skype™ to wing103
Please put me on your mailing list. Send me a PM to let me knopw when you ready for shipping, I want to order one set from you. Please keep me update.
Keep up the good work, it look very nice!
Old 06-23-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
Texas Edition
TXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really niceTXRoper is just really nice

Name: Dean
TXRoper's Tacoma Gallery
I am interested when you begin shipping...keep me posted...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:49 PM   #12
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks really nice, when I am ready to get a light bar, this is the one I'll order.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #14
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome job noe!
Old 06-30-2009, 08:32 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky View Post
How much would the this Light bar cost with 4 light tabs?

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/Brandon/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpg[/IMG]
Due to the special design of that particular light bar, I don't think the bar would work with a 4th light tab... The top protector bar would just get in the way.... (unless you went with really small lights)
Old 06-30-2009, 08:35 PM   #16

We have one ready to be shipped out. (Design A)
Shipping should be somewhere around $14
Old 06-30-2009, 08:43 PM   #17
Bourbon
EquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shedEquinsuOcha is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Casey
EquinsuOcha's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
We have one ready to be shipped out. (Design A)
Shipping should be somewhere around $14
I have $14 in my pocket, ready to be mailed out to you. I can go as high as $17.43.

Edit: I just found a nickel in the couch. My new limit is $17.48.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:43 PM   #18
matt45648 is on a distinguished road
matt45648's Tacoma Gallery
Can you make one where the lights mount lower? I dont wanna block my grille
Old 07-01-2009, 12:42 AM   #19
Taco Member
Sky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud ofSky has much to be proud of

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer
Name: Brandon
Sky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Due to the special design of that particular light bar, I don't think the bar would work with a 4th light tab... The top protector bar would just get in the way.... (unless you went with really small lights)
Oh ok well How much is it with 3 then?
Old 07-01-2009, 10:30 PM   #20
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Subscribing.