Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Bilstein Shocks/leaf pack off 09 TRD Off Road

Old 06-23-2009, 12:50 PM   #1
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Bilstein Shocks/leaf pack off 09 TRD Off Road

Feeler FS: Bilstein Shocks and 4 leaf pack off 09 TRD Off Road

Are these worth anything? I just took them off my truck with 2500 miles on them. I added a Camburg Coilover setup and no longer need them.

Trying to determine a value for shocks and coils? Is $125 about right for the whole setup (4) or make me an offer. SOLD -Pending Payment

I also have the 4-TSB leaf pack off my 09 for those that cant get it done. SOLD

Coming soon, 4 - TRD 16" Off Road alloy wheels with BFG Rugged trail tires and TPMS sensors with 2500 miles on them. Waiting to see what others have sold for. Make me an offer. What are they worth
Old 06-23-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
PMing you now about the rear springs...
Old 06-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #3
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraQr View Post
Feeler FS: Bilstein Shocks and 4 leaf pack off 09 TRD Off Road

Are these worth anything? I just took them off my truck with 2500 miles on them. I added a Camburg Coilover setup and no longer need them.

Trying to determine a value for shocks and coils? Is $150 about right for the whole setup (4) .
Howdy. Are these after market 5100 Bilsteins? Are the front coils adjustable?
Are those miles off road or on road?
Looking for 1-2" lift.
Thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
Quote:
Originally Posted by geolink View Post
Howdy. Are these after market 5100 Bilsteins? Are the front coils adjustable?
Are those miles off road or on road?
Looking for 1-2" lift.
Thanks!
All his parts are stock. No lift will be attained here.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:00 PM   #5
geolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of lightgeolink is a glorious beacon of light

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post
Understand, Thank You!
Old 06-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #6
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnecon2001 View Post

That is not a correct statement. If you have any model without bilstiens then this will give you an additional 1-2 inches.

Hell the TSB leaf pack gave me an additional inch or so from the stock 3 leaf pack on the Off Road Version

This truck has never been off road and all street miles BTW. These are stock TRD OFF ROAD version parts not stock base model parts.
Old 06-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #7

geolink's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is not a correct statement. If you have any model without bilstiens then this will give you an additional 1-2 inches.

Hell the TSB leaf pack gave me an additional inch or so from the stock 3 leaf pack on the Off Road Version

This truck has never been off road and all street miles BTW. These are stock TRD OFF ROAD version parts not stock base model parts.
Hi KraQr Thanks for clarifying.

I should have mentioned that I have the TRD package and was thinking these may be the 5100's. I understand these would be an upgrade to the base model. I am getting the TSB 4 leafs soon.
Old 06-23-2009, 05:11 PM   #8
Banned
johnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnecon2001 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnecon2001's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnecon2001
Quote:

The stock SR5 prerunners (lifted ones, 16" steelies) are the same height as the TRD models.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:31 PM   #9
obxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to beholdobxfishn is a splendid one to behold

obxfishn's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=KraQr;708288]Feeler FS: Bilstein Shocks and 4 leaf pack off 09 TRD Off Road

NOPE...but I will come take them off your hands so you dont have to throw them away and sit in a landfill for 10000 years...LOL
Old 06-23-2009, 08:43 PM   #10
Omnipotent
Hootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shedHootbro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army:
Hootbro's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the shocks if you can ship.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:39 PM   #11
Joes_Flies_Hot4Trout is on a distinguished road
Joes_Flies_Hot4Trout's Tacoma Gallery
Shocks etc..

If you still have them I could come by?