1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS. ARB locker front 95-2005 Taco

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by tobit4, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Jun 23, 2009 at 3:43 PM
    tobit4

tobit4 [OP] New Member

Member:
    Boise Idaho
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    Professionally installed, whole third member and compressor and many accessories. 975.00 OBO

I am posting the entire third member diff. with the lockers already professionally installed off a very low mile 2004 Tacoma TRD V6 4x4 w/manual transmission. The sale incudes the switches, compressor, hoses, etc. Truck was totaled with 15,000 miles on diff. It was rear-ended. I have manuals and reciepts for several thousand dollars. Easy swap/upgrade if you have a 1995-2004 Tacoma or T100. Insurance company would not pay me for the upgrades on the truck so I took it out before they collected the truck. Great parts and great way to save big off of retail price for the air lockers and the huge installation cost. I have in reciept for the front locker install and parts for over 3500, which I will provide with all the manuals with the sale. No gear ratio is stamped on the diff that I can see, it was the TRD and had a stock rear locker so this sale is only for the front. Buyer pays freight +Crate, I will not make anything off shipping, you pay actual. Thanks Jonathon

I looked at the manual it says it is a RD90 locker for Toyota IFS 7.5 " 27 spline, with a Model RDCKA compressor.

This should work with 1995 to early 2004 Toyota Tacoma and T100's. Please verify on your own this and ask questions before buying. I am not a mechanic.

The locker and compressor were 1683.00 and the air compressor pump up kit(part no. PUKT) was an additional 221.00 and the labor on install was 1620.00. The ARB switches are unplugged and set up for 2004 taco, there are two. Also has air hose to reach tires, etc, for the same truck. It turned out to be a rather bad investment. The oil was changed 1500 miles after the install and was perfectly clean and it worked great. Hope this is helpful.

2. Jun 21, 2010 at 9:17 AM
    pbharry

pbharry New Member

Member:
    San diego ca
    Vehicle:
    2004 tacoma trd
    2.5" lift, Tires
    What gear ratio ?

Products Discussed in

To Top