Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Bestop Supertop Soft Camper Top Shell Cap

Old 06-25-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Bestop Supertop Soft Camper Top Shell Cap !!SOLD!!

I just purchased this Bestop Supertop last week and installed in last night. It's an awesome top but I would rather have a hard shell so it's up for sale. It's been used one day. Will fit 05+ Tacoma 6ft beds. Might consider shipping on your dime.

$375 takes it. SOLD!

Old 06-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
i know it's below your asking price, so if you get desperate and really need to sell it i'll throw in a bid for $350 shipped to 85044...
Old 06-25-2009, 03:54 PM   #3
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Thanks. I'll keep you in mind.
Old 06-25-2009, 11:17 PM   #4
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
im down for a trade if you are! i have flipbak!
Old 06-26-2009, 05:27 AM   #5

Sorry man, I need the cash!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yan View Post
im down for a trade if you are! i have flipbak!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:20 PM   #7

Night time bump!
Old 06-26-2009, 06:26 PM   #8
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
damn u people and ur LB's!!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 07:30 PM   #9
murr607 is on a distinguished road

murr607's Tacoma Gallery
Shipping

Not sure of the weight of this, can you check the shipping to 14303 Buffalo, thnx Murray
Old 06-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #10
awhillia is on a distinguished road
awhillia's Tacoma Gallery
i have one for sale also. if anyone is interested. i have an old post on here with it for sale.

i will sell for 325 shipped in the lower 48.

email and i can send pictures. it is not installed on my truck so i cansend pics of it on the basement floor. excellent condition.

Alex
alexhilliard@yahoo.com
Old 06-26-2009, 07:42 PM   #11
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...hell-sale.html

here is the link to the exact same thing but cheaper. i hate getting emails of people saying they want it then backing out when i accept there offer. YES I WILL TAKE 325 Shipped!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:03 PM   #12
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
wow this is what i have been wanting but dont have the cash for it. damnit!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:08 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by awhillia View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...hell-sale.html

here is the link to the exact same thing but cheaper. i hate getting emails of people saying they want it then backing out when i accept there offer. YES I WILL TAKE 325 Shipped!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by awhillia View Post
i have one for sale also. if anyone is interested. i have an old post on here with it for sale.

i will sell for 325 shipped in the lower 48.

email and i can send pictures. it is not installed on my truck so i cansend pics of it on the basement floor. excellent condition.

Alex
alexhilliard@yahoo.com
Wow that's pretty rude man. Go bump your own thread instead of hijacking mine to post a better price. What an ass.

Hey guys, bet his isn't as new as mine!!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #15
This is TW. One never knows what is a joke anymore
beastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedbeastlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
beastlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
is it really water resistant?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:06 PM   #16

I haven't had it long but from everything that I have read yes, very water resistant.

Maybe some people will chime in and back me up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastlytaco View Post
is it really water resistant?
Old 06-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #17
The StormTrooper
TightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedTightShirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TightShirts
TightShirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Wow that's pretty rude man. Go bump your own thread instead of hijacking mine to post a better price. What an ass.

and he only has 7 posts... i kinda want to buy his since it's cheaper, but i think i'd rather buy yours- you've got picks of it installed too.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:41 PM   #18

Thanks TS and sorry I'm new here too. Just got my 05 and found this site a couple weeks ago. Thanks!
Old 06-27-2009, 12:28 PM   #19
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post

x2 that is a dick move on his part
Old 06-27-2009, 03:44 PM   #20
Quote:
Originally Posted by TightShirts View Post
i know it's below your asking price, so if you get desperate and really need to sell it i'll throw in a bid for $350 shipped to 85044...
Just because i dont post on here often doesnt mean i cant sell a legit item. you were the one who threw out the lowball offer. when i read this i simply was letting the people know that i have the same item for sale for what they were willing to spend. if he needs to get that much out of his then thats fine.

maybe i should have sent you a pm instead. i was just trying to help you out.

i am not desperate for $325 but that is how much i want to sell it for.