Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: 2008.5 Mazda3 GT Hatch *lots of pics*

Old 06-25-2009, 04:19 PM   #1
09 but I drive a 012 Expedition...
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff...I'm pretty sure
tacoholic's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacoholic
FS: 2008.5 Mazda3 GT Hatch *lots of pics*

First off:
I'm really sorry for doing this to you guys who I know hate hearing about this but I gotta use ALL my resources on this one so just bear with me please. Thank you.

Second:
Vehicle itself!
2008.5 Mazda3 Grand Touring Hatchback
6,600 miles - 1 year old
2 years left of original bumper-to-bumper warranty (June 23, 2011 or 36,083 miles)

Gets good mileage, very clean, always garaged, kept well, treated nicely, basically a 2009 model with the 2008 model year sticker(no changes between the 2008.5's and 2009's).

Mods:
tinted, 70% on the front...18% on the rear
extra clear coating
wheel locks
custom built dead pedal
rear bumper step plates
Mazdaspeed3 scuff plates
Heated, anti-glare, wide-angle mirrors
High grade air filter
and some more....

Priced:
$20,995
$20,495 for TacomaWorld members
(prices negotiable)

And ON TO PICS!

I think that's good and there's more in my gallery if anyone is interested!

If you are interested:
PM me on here. Membership is easy to create and it's more secure than throwing up my e-mail or phone number for who knows who to get.

Thank you for looking!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:06 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
good luck with the sale, so what all happened, can't find that thread you had posted in about your situaltion.
Old 06-25-2009, 08:40 PM   #3
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
id be all over it if it was a 6 speed, but no..you got the automatic..PSH..

LOL jk..good luck on the sale
Old 06-25-2009, 08:48 PM   #4
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
How much shipped to VA?

Haha jk good luck with it!
Old 06-25-2009, 08:55 PM   #5
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
Even trade?

lol... jk...
Good Luck with the sale...

-FREE BUMP-
Old 06-25-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Even trade?

lol... jk...

-FREE BUMP-

ouch waht a tease
Old 06-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-26-2009, 12:42 AM   #8
tacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoholic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
id be all over it if it was a 6 speed, but no..you got the automatic..PSH..

LOL jk..good luck on the sale
6 speed??? That's the MazdaSPEED3's bro! Mazda3's only came with a 5 speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
How much shipped to VA?

Haha jk good luck with it!
Not cool. That one hurts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05PreRunner View Post
Even trade?

lol... jk...

-FREE BUMP-
Then again, this one hurts even more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by magikbean562 View Post
ouch waht a tease
Seriously.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
STFU

I neglected to mention that this is THE LAST time I will mention this vehicle on this forum...after all, it is a Tacoma forum.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:44 AM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
GOOD!
Old 06-26-2009, 01:00 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
GOOD!
I haven't been that bad...have I?
Old 06-26-2009, 05:12 AM   #11
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoholic View Post
I haven't been that bad...have I?
Yup
Old 06-26-2009, 05:17 AM   #12
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yup
x2... tired of the Mazda...
Old 06-26-2009, 05:31 AM   #14
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Same thoughts here.

i would "bump" her. over and over and over and over and over........
Old 06-26-2009, 05:35 AM   #15
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcgrednek3006 View Post
i would "bump" her. over and over and over and over and over........
x2...
Old 06-26-2009, 07:51 AM   #16
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
Are you really negative in this car? Trade it in already!
Old 06-26-2009, 08:15 AM   #17
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery

Is that Miley Cyrus?
Old 06-26-2009, 02:58 PM   #18

Quote:
Yup
Damn...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
x2... tired of the Mazda...
I'm sorry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Same thoughts here.

Hott... *fap fap fap....*
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjason View Post
Are you really negative in this car? Trade it in already!
I can't trade it in...no job+not much money from it on trade in=no Tacoma...or any other car.