Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

glass fenders CL find

Old 06-26-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
glass fenders CL find

Im thinkin about them..lol

http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/1238427087.html
Old 06-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
do it mark!! not that much of a color differnce
Old 06-26-2009, 12:37 PM   #4
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I sent a mail lol, if they are in good shape i just might grab them for the future
Old 06-26-2009, 12:42 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

u goin LT in the future?
Old 06-26-2009, 12:58 PM   #6
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
I might... was thinkin LT or doin spindles and a shackle flip. I think either way having the extra room would be neato. But dammit, I keep putting off bigger tires n rims
Old 06-26-2009, 01:08 PM   #8
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
nice find. do it
Old 06-26-2009, 01:09 PM   #9
Thread killer

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
well, I dunno... glassworks has new ones for $355 in HB alot closer to me than Hemet. And I will have to get the bumper pieces to make it all match up. Thats a trip to glassworks... maybe not such a super deal..save maybe $50 after its all done, but lose a few hours driving.
Old 06-26-2009, 03:46 PM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBtaco View Post
well, I dunno... glassworks has new ones for $355 in HB alot closer to me than Hemet. And I will have to get the bumper pieces to make it all match up. Thats a trip to glassworks... maybe not such a super deal..save maybe $50 after its all done, but lose a few hours driving.
Hemet? That's where AllPro's located. Wonder if someone decided to go with their LT kit instead of one of the others and switched back to the stock fenders for that desert sleeper look?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #11
Tuned By Gadget

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
Hemet? That's where AllPro's located. Wonder if someone decided to go with their LT kit instead of one of the others and switched back to the stock fenders for that desert sleeper look?
desert sleeper looks are sexy