Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - OEM silver powder coated tube steps

Old 06-26-2009, 07:01 PM   #1
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
FS - OEM silver powder coated tube steps

I have a set of OEM silver powdercoated tube steps for a 2006 TRD O/R, short bed, double cab for sale. You can find these brand new for as little as $300ish plus tax and shipping if you look long and hard. I put about 10,000 miles on the truck using these tube steps and they are pretty much as good as new.

They're currently on my truck and I'm going to be installing DEMELLO sliders in the next few days (if they ever show up).

I'll include all of the mounting hardware and am asking for $200 plus shipping. That's a $100 savings for nearly new steps.

Drivers Side:

Drivers Door:

Passengers Side:

Here's a partial photo of the passengers side that I took a few days ago:

I need to clean them up as you can see the dirt from my shoes on the steps. They will clean up and look better than new as I will wax and use armor all on the step to make the black really look nice before shipping.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:11 PM   #2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
The mods are always interested in current pics in for sale threads.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:14 PM   #3
Yeah, there's a TSB for that!
DrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shedDrRabbitFurHead is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DrRabbitFurHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
The mods are always interested in current pics in for sale threads.
Pics have been added. I can snap some better photos in the sunlight tomorrow. Pics of running boards are tough to take.
Old 07-16-2009, 01:31 PM   #5
Horizon is on a distinguished road
Horizon's Tacoma Gallery
I may be interested in these, I will be in touch, how far are you from Richmond?