Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Side steps for sale!

Old 06-27-2009, 09:07 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Side steps for sale!

I finally got them off.

$200. Locals only... I will meet halfway

This is on the under side..... You CANNOT see it when the steps are on the truck!
Old 06-28-2009, 05:14 AM   #2
bmann is on a distinguished road
bmann's Tacoma Gallery
What did they come off of ? Will they fit a Double cab short bed? Thanks
Old 06-28-2009, 08:54 AM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmann View Post
What did they come off of ? Will they fit a Double cab short bed? Thanks
They came off my truck. I took them off yesterday morning.

Unfortunately they will not. The Access Cab side steps have a bend on both ends of the step, Whereas, the DBL cab have only one bend; which is in the beginning of the step
Old 06-28-2009, 09:03 AM   #4
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Let me guess. Your going for some N-Fabs huh?!?!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Let me guess. Your going for some N-Fabs huh?!?!
Nope new tires!!!!

And sliders
Old 06-28-2009, 09:25 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Nope new tires!!!!

And sliders
Oh okay! Sweeet!!!
Old 06-28-2009, 09:42 AM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Oh okay! Sweeet!!!
Cant wait! It will help my lift out soooo much (tires)
Old 06-28-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-29-2009, 08:44 AM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 06-29-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Come on people
Old 06-29-2009, 09:25 PM   #11
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Dude i thought paul lined them up with his truck and said they fit
Old 06-29-2009, 09:28 PM   #12
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
Dude i thought paul lined them up with his truck and said they fit
nuh uh... Remember the double cabs dont have the 2nd bend.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:38 PM   #14
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Harrelson
Old 06-29-2009, 09:41 PM   #15
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
nuh uh... Remember the double cabs dont have the 2nd bend.
I thought that didnt matter...... good luck bro, bump
Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought that didnt matter...... good luck bro, bump
I have no clue. I went into the garage when yall were talking about it.

Thanks man. Try and find some trails in ATL
Old 06-29-2009, 09:46 PM   #17
Quote:
I have no clue. I went into the garage when yall were talking about it.

Thanks man. Try and find some trails in ATL
im gonna have to ask paul about what he said, by the way there are zero trails in my area
Old 06-29-2009, 09:49 PM   #18
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im gonna have to ask paul about what he said, by the way there are zero trails in my area
Yeah I want to know too. I cant remember what yall said.

There has to be more than zero
Old 06-29-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
Quote:
Yeah I want to know too. I cant remember what yall said.

There has to be more than zero
i swear, if anybody knows any please tell me lol
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i swear, if anybody knows any please tell me lol
www.lmgtfy.com