Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wet Okole Front Seat Covers

Old 06-28-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
Reznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedReznor88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Mike
Reznor88's Tacoma Gallery
If it's the OEM skid plate I might be down for it depending on what you're asking.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S!LVERT4COM4 View Post
I am selling a set of front Wet Okole seat covers. They are grey (center) and black (edges) with the small WET OKOLE logo in the center of the seat back. They are in good shape with no rips, tears, or stains. They DO have a cut out for lumbar support knob on the driver's side (what some people refer to as TRD seats). I am selling them for $175 shipped. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I need to provide any further information or more detailed pictures. Thanks for looking.

I am also, potentially, selling my skid plate...depending on interest. If there's some good interest (and I can get a good price) I will take and post some pics of it too.
The Lumbar adjust knob is on many SR5 seats. THe TRD seats are MUCH different, and it should be clarified which seats these are indeed for.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:27 PM   #5
S!LVERT4COM4 is on a distinguished road
S!LVERT4COM4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
The Lumbar adjust knob is on many SR5 seats. THe TRD seats are MUCH different, and it should be clarified which seats these are indeed for.
In an attempt to clear things up, I bought these locally (and ignorantly) before realizing there were so many variations of the Tacoma seat. I have since learned they are not compatible with the air bags (or headrests) in my '09, thus the sale. There is obviously a lot I still don't know about Tacoma seats. I am waiting for a reply from the person I purchased them from and hopefully knowing what trim Tacoma they came out of will help decode what they can go into. I apologize for the confusion and will update the thread as soon as I know more.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:56 AM   #7
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

if you can post a pic of the tops of the seat back covers, and the bottoms, we may be able to see what kind they are.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:26 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
if you can post a pic of the tops of the seat back covers, and the bottoms, we may be able to see what kind they are.
I found out that they came out of a 2006 TRD Off-road Double Cab. So all I can personally say for certain is that they will fit into a 2006 TRD Off-road Double Cab. Maybe chris4x4 or someone else will be able to add a little knowledge here. I can still post pics if it would help, but maybe just knowing what they were in will suffice...by the way, chris4x4, thanks a lot for your knowledge and patience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguybuster View Post
If you find out and they will fit my 06 TRD, then I will take them.
badguybuster, I have a potential buyer via a PM quickly after my post, depending on if they fit his truck or not. If it doesn't work out I will let you know.

Thanks all for your help and patience. I will update the thread with a status as soon as I have one.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:49 AM   #9
Sorry for party rockin'
TacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacticalBacon13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dunk
TacticalBacon13's Tacoma Gallery
interested in the covers. any wear? where you located at?
Old 06-29-2009, 01:49 PM   #10

Quote:
...by the way, chris4x4, thanks a lot for your knowledge and patience.
Always glad to help.

Sounds like your seat covers will fit ALL TRD trucks, that dont have the side airbags.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 PM   #11
Sold

The seat covers have been sold. Thanks again to chris4x4 for his help and to everyone else for putting up with me.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:30 PM   #12

Quote:
The seat covers have been sold. Thanks again to chris4x4 for his help and to everyone else for putting up with me.
We all put up with each other. Glad to hear you sold them!