Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 16" TRD Ivan Stewart wheels

Old 06-29-2009, 04:00 AM   #1
SNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really nice
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 16" TRD Ivan Stewart wheels

Please email me or pm me if you have a set for sale.
Thanks,
Wes
wcr621@aol.com
Old 06-29-2009, 06:36 AM   #2
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
im thinking of selling mine this fall..with wheels and tires, $1,400
Old 06-29-2009, 06:54 AM   #3
SNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really niceSNIPES is just really nice
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, Im hoping to find them sooner and I just bought brand new tires.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:13 AM   #4
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Dave
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
I just bought mine from my local dealer at a price of $190 each. That way I got full warranty.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:20 AM   #5
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
does anyone have balancing issues? Ive balanced mine like 3 times
Old 06-29-2009, 07:26 AM   #6
WoodsDweller
KraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shedKraQr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
yes, balancing did create some issues but they finally got the stick on weights right. I thought it was attributed to the tires as I added BFG 33" KM2s.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 AM   #7
Dirty White Boy
Marc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarc M is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
Marc M's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Marc M
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
I have problems balancing both sets of mine.

They don't recomend mounting a larger tire than 265/70/16.

Marc M
Old 06-29-2009, 07:49 AM   #8
WoodsDweller

Air Force:
KraQr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc M View Post
I have problems balancing both sets of mine.

They don't recomend mounting a larger tire than 265/70/16.

Marc M

I already blew that out of the water. My 285s seem to be running just fine
Old 06-29-2009, 08:46 AM   #9
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
What are the balancing issues?
Old 06-29-2009, 08:47 AM   #10
SNIPES's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecretSquirrel View Post
Thats about One Thousand $ shipped Yikes......
Old 06-29-2009, 04:51 PM   #11
2nd2none is on a distinguished road
Navy: Nuke MM out after 11yrs
2nd2none's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if this is the problem or not but I remember seeing threads a long time ago with people arguing whether the wheels should be balanced as hubcentric or lugcentric.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:10 PM   #12

Firefighter:
im not sure but ive balanced them both ways, and it dosent really make a difference..mine are still a little off, but nothing big.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:20 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i have had no issues with balancing mine

and i have 255/85/16 BFG muds on them