Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Tacoma T-shirts

Old 06-29-2009, 12:45 PM   #1
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma T-shirts

What's going on TW, I've been looking for Tacoma T-shirts but I can' find any just FJ-cruisers. Any one know a good site where I could get one. I also tried the dealership no luck.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:47 PM   #2
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Honestly, I've been looking for one too and I can't find any good ones. I think our best bet is just to get one custom made. They're actually pretty cheap to do.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
i got prints ready and had everything ready to get them going, but bob has something lined up already and probably will have them ready in the near future
Old 06-29-2009, 12:57 PM   #4
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
i got prints ready and had everything ready to get them going, but bob has something lined up already and probably will have them ready in the near future
think he meant tacoma vehicle shirts...not tw shirts.

and yeah the tw ones are in the pipeline to come out soon
Old 06-29-2009, 12:58 PM   #5
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Old 06-29-2009, 01:02 PM   #6
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've always heard...Toyota is super tight with their licensing...and pretty much there aren't a lot of shirts and merchandise available...occasionally I've seen some things on eBay though...
Old 06-29-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
Be a thinker, not a stinker
usctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedusctacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

usctacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I got this Toyota Trucks t-shirt from a Colorado Rockies game.
Tacoma T-shirts-tundra-shirt.jpg
Old 06-29-2009, 01:44 PM   #8
epa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shedepa4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eduardo
epa4wd's Tacoma Gallery
Here is mine, not a T-Shirt but really cool tough, its like the ones used on Trucks in Spike TV etc etc.

Old 06-29-2009, 07:32 PM   #10
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All of my shirts with Tacomas or Toyota logos on them have come from events etc...
Old 06-29-2009, 07:54 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to see them with certain members modded trucks, not just the stocker mall-crawlers.

Maybe "TW modded truck series" shirts. The shirt would have a chosen photo of their truck, and their TW username.

That means Rich can't change his username anymore.

I can list five members right off the bat, that I'd like to see on a shirt that I could wear.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:57 PM   #13
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
I'd like to see them with certain members modded trucks, not just the stocker mall-crawlers.

Maybe "TW modded truck series" shirts. The shirt would have a chosen photo of their truck, and their TW username.

That means Rich can't change his username anymore.

I can list five members right off the bat, that I'd like to see on a shirt that I could wear.
dare i ask who?
Old 06-29-2009, 08:03 PM   #14
Bangers Runner
GotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGotLift37 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
GotLift37's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to put my truck on a shirt, but instead i'm getting a tattoo of it.. lol
Old 06-29-2009, 09:44 PM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
dare i ask who?

Rich (SecretSquirrel), Danny (WW_FF), Jamie(J_Hodge), Chad (Pdopy), Chris (Chris4x4), Denny (DTrujillo), Noe (05PRerunner), Steve (Socalman), Jim (Missileman), Will (tacomaman06), Samantha (msTrd), and ofcourse you Jeff and MJP.

Those are the trucks that stand out in my mind. I could keep going with the list, but then I'd just about ahve everyone from TW...

I also like Edwinalinks slammed 4banger, and Dually's rig too.

(I'd also wear Laurens truck (lowlo7).
Old 06-29-2009, 09:51 PM   #16
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
Rich (SecretSquirrel), Danny (WW_FF), Jamie(J_Hodge), Chad (Pdopy), Chris (Chris4x4), Denny (DTrujillo), Noe (05PRerunner), Steve (Socalman), Jim (Missileman), Will (tacomaman06), Samantha (msTrd), and ofcourse you Jeff and MJP.

Those are the trucks that stand out in my mind. I could keep going with the list, but then I'd just about ahve everyone from TW...

I also like Edwinalinks slammed 4banger, and Dually's rig too.

(I'd also wear Laurens truck (lowlo7).

i'd feel like a fucking homo if i was wearing a shirt with my truck on it, while driving it
Old 06-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #17
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
i'd feel like a fucking homo if i was wearing a shirt with my truck on it, while driving it

me too
Old 06-29-2009, 09:53 PM   #18
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
*...sweet...maybe my truck will be on a shirt....*

Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 PM   #19
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildjerseyfirefighter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

me too

yeah, fellas take notice of the keywords "that I wouldn't mind wearing".

also, my truck wasn't on the list.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 PM   #20
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Quote:
yeah, fellas take notice of the keywords "that I wouldn't mind wearing".

also, my truck wasn't on the list.

Well..Just think about it. If Bob decides to make shirts, with 5 different trucks on it, someones gonna wind up wearing there own truck shirt, dont ya think?