Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 05+ Silver Short Bed Camper Shell

Old 06-30-2009, 01:49 AM   #1
azsportvet75 is on a distinguished road

Navy: Ic2 (SW)
azsportvet75's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 05+ Silver Short Bed Camper Shell

I am looking for a camper shell for my07 Silver tacoma DBL cab short bed.If anyone has one for a reasonable price,I am a fulltime student and a former navy sailor of 10 years.I am moving to start a new career and need a shell to eleviate the expense of renting a uhaul.
Thanks.
Michael
Old 06-30-2009, 06:29 AM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by azsportvet75 View Post
I am looking for a camper shell for my07 Silver tacoma DBL cab short bed.If anyone has one for a reasonable price,I am a fulltime student and a former navy sailor of 10 years.I am moving to start a new career and need a shell to eleviate the expense of renting a uhaul.
Thanks.
Michael

i have a snug top xtr that i am going to sell once i get the garage cleaned out, but snug top is the most exspensive camper out there, it is silver streak mica. I have had it for 4 months and have used for about a month and have never put it back on, it has one scratch on the side that if you want I can take a pic off. i would let it go for 1,500 look in my gallery for pics.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:27 AM   #3
hankgs is on a distinguished road
hankgs's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal...

That is a smoking deal for a snug top... he (or someone) should jump on it!
Old 07-04-2009, 03:43 PM   #4

camper shell

wow,it is a really nice camper top,but a little too far for me to travel to pick it up .$1500 is a little much I priced out new ones for around $1000 to 1100
Thanks though I really appreciate it I was thinking $800.
I appreciate your response to the ad thanks again
Old 07-04-2009, 11:49 PM   #5
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i am sure it's not a snug top either, most likely a leer, you get what you pay for.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:20 PM   #6

shell

I know I know,I just thought maybe just maybe I would get lucky since Im trying to get this shell in one shot and still have enough money to move cross country.You have to shop to know what your getting and Im just starting so more shopping.It is a really nice shell though I just wish it wasnt so far,and people where nice enough to trust cause then payments might be a solution,but who can ask for a perfect world.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:27 PM   #7
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
There are used shells out there. Make sure to check your craigslist.

Many people buy used Tacomas with a shell and decide to sell the shell.