Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ Rear Chrome Bumper

Old 06-30-2009, 01:21 PM   #1
mexpilot is a jewel in the roughmexpilot is a jewel in the roughmexpilot is a jewel in the rough

mexpilot's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05+ Rear Chrome Bumper

Anyone willing to sell a Chrome bumper for 2nd gen tacoma....Let me know thanx
Old 06-30-2009, 04:51 PM   #2
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
I am looking to buy a complete truck and the rear bumper supposed to be ok. I'll let you know this week.
Old 07-01-2009, 01:03 AM   #3
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
where are you located?
Old 07-01-2009, 08:19 AM   #4
mexpilot is a jewel in the roughmexpilot is a jewel in the roughmexpilot is a jewel in the rough

mexpilot's Tacoma Gallery
Best place to send would be my work in Grand Junction, CO. I noticed your in Oregan. I will be working in Burlington, WA till the 12 then back to CO.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:18 PM   #5
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a black one? I want to trade a new chrome rear bumper for a black chrome bumper.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:34 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i would sell you mine but you are a little to far. anyone else want to buy it. cheap.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:01 AM   #7
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I have a spare chrome bumper. I'm in AL, but I just bought a bumper from a guy in Maryland and the shipping was $80-ish, so it's not THAT bad.

I'm about to post it for sale on here. I'll edit this post w/ a link to my ad when I'm finished.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
I have a spare chrome bumper. I'm in AL, but I just bought a bumper from a guy in Maryland and the shipping was $80-ish, so it's not THAT bad.

I'm about to post it for sale on here. I'll edit this post w/ a link to my ad when I'm finished.
i am thinking about selling my 09 camera tailgate but not sure how that would work with shipping, i think ups would mess it up.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:34 AM   #9
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i am thinking about selling my 09 camera tailgate but not sure how that would work with shipping, i think ups would mess it up.
Cool.

I'm not trying to be a jacka** here, but why did you quote my post in yours? I can't figure out what your post had to do w/ mine.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
Quote:
Cool.

I'm not trying to be a jacka** here, but why did you quote my post in yours? I can't figure out what your post had to do w/ mine.

it is early and i have a hangover. how was your bumper shipped.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:22 AM   #11

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^ Understood!

I don't know how the bumper will be shipped. I only sent the money order on Wednesday, so I doubt the seller even has the money yet. PM me and remind me to let you know how it was shipped once it arrives. I doubt I'll remember w/o a PM staring at me.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:48 AM   #12
Quote:
^^^^ Understood!

I don't know how the bumper will be shipped. I only sent the money order on Wednesday, so I doubt the seller even has the money yet. PM me and remind me to let you know how it was shipped once it arrives. I doubt I'll remember w/o a PM staring at me.

cool no problem, thanks for the info.