Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler lightforce blitz 240 lights

Old 06-30-2009, 12:47 PM   #1
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler lightforce blitz 240 lights

I am thinking about selling my two lightforce blitz 240's. They are 100 watt each and are in great condition. I will include one set of covers that i use on the steet which have black duct tape so the cops don't bother me and the other set is a clear combo which gives you a wide beam. both lights are in great condition, i have had them for about four months. THere is no wire harness included with the lights as lightforce does sell them seperately. asking 200 shipped to the lower 48 with insurance. you can look in my gallery for more pics. The two outer lights are the one's for sale.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:58 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
i am changing bumpers, so i am going to buy two more of the smaller ones and convert to hid.
Old 06-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverback07 View Post
PM MJP2, he needs some lights on his rig.

JK

So why are you selling them? Those are some really nice lights.
You had to go and drag me over here, didn't you?

I don't need them at the moment but that's a really good price. I'm gonna have to mullet over for a bit.
Attached Thumbnails
Feeler lightforce blitz 240 lights-mulling.jpg  
Old 06-30-2009, 01:33 PM   #4
Big tars, little/no bed.
NwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedNwiTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mark
NwiTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Wow! Those are some big lights! What do those things measure?
Old 06-30-2009, 02:03 PM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by NwiTACO View Post
Wow! Those are some big lights! What do those things measure?
9.5"
Old 06-30-2009, 04:38 PM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
its a maybe over here. i was just looking for a set
cool. i will give you the special az price. 250.00 shipped.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:42 PM   #8
Quote:
i was thinking about modifying the light hoop to make them fit but im not sure i would have to, The Baja Designs lights are like 8.5" and they fit no problem on the light hoop. I get paid tomorrow so i will let you know ASAP
cool no problem. the lights stick out more than the others so they might fit anyways.

Old 07-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #9
sold to oakleytrd.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:42 AM   #10
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats to both of you!

Cliff, you're gonna love those lights!
Old 07-02-2009, 12:21 PM   #11
i like that demello one but that is too much $$$, i also like the defender roof rack with lights up front.

Quote:
thanks i saw the picture Steve took for me when it was dark and I was sold instantly, these suckers are bright

Im adding 4 of the Striker 170s on the semi-bed cage/ folding light bar when I get that done, it will look sort of like this demello one ( Click ) only the bars will run to the bed floor
Old 07-02-2009, 12:47 PM   #12
Quote:
Mine is totally custom so it wont be nearly as $$$ as the demello one, I think the final cost of the bar was going to be $700 which is the same as the demello but mine is a hybrid between the one above and the CBI spare carrier here
i like both but that is too much money for me, at least for lights, lt first.