Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB speaker adapters

Old 06-30-2009, 06:35 PM   #1
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB speaker adapters

does anyone have a set of speaker adapters (like the taco tunes ones)
for 6 1/2" rear speakers access cab?
I'm going to make some this weekend, but if there was a set floating around it would be better.
Damn stereo shop!!! I went back into their work to dynamat and found a surprise.I removed the rear door panels and there was just the speaker sitting there, not even covering the hole in the door all the way. Im kinda pissed, but I got a very good price on the stereo and install. Now I get to fix their shitty work.
FYI -- Pacific stereo, Lakewood CA