Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Custom hood - 1st gen

Old 06-30-2009, 10:53 PM   #1
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Custom hood - 1st gen

HI guys, sold the truck, but kept the hood for someone who would appreciate it! $350 local pick-up only.

Couple pics below, for more go to:
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...-progress.html

Old 06-30-2009, 11:46 PM   #2
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
great work on that...should go fast!
Old 07-01-2009, 06:36 AM   #3
SRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of lightSRFIVE is a glorious beacon of light

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
great work on that...should go fast!
Thanks, the local pick-up is going to hinder a lot of people...but I can't trust shipping it, I bought a Mustang GT hood once on-line, when it was delivered it looked like a tractor trailer had run it over.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #4
bigrog74 is on a distinguished road

Army: NBC SGT 1999-2004
bigrog74's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone could make a lot of money making these for the 2nd gen trucks. I know I would love to have one for mine. I know they come on the TRD sport models, but they aren't easy to find.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #5
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
I wish I was on the east coast... I would already have it off your hands, painted black and installed!!

Looks Great and it should go really fast!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:44 AM   #6
I smell corn
kilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkilted1117 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gophuk Yousef
kilted1117's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit, wish I lived closer!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:49 AM   #7
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
sold the truck? but why?
Old 07-01-2009, 09:53 AM   #8
The clown has no penis...
smallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to allsmallcandle is a name known to all

Name: Brian
smallcandle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
sold the truck? but why?
x2
Old 07-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #9
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
congrats how much did you get for it?
Old 07-01-2009, 12:07 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I remember a while ago him saying he fell in love with a tundra he saw. So I am speculating that might be it!
Old 07-02-2009, 05:50 AM   #11

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
congrats how much did you get for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by rab89 View Post
sold the truck? but why?
$17,500. Basically looking for something a little heavier and probably with a V8 to make towing our camper a little more comfortable.

Let me know about the hood, guys? I'd rather sell it to a TW friend then on eBay...
Old 07-02-2009, 06:16 AM   #12
ratch3t has a spectacular aura aboutratch3t has a spectacular aura about

Navy: Aviation Ordnanceman
ratch3t's Tacoma Gallery
Sucks about the no shipping.. I would love to have that hood.
Old 07-04-2009, 10:25 PM   #13

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
No action, so dropped my price, and it is on eBay now, Item number: 190318906325.
Old 07-05-2009, 11:51 AM   #14
Durty Whore
attentionwhore is on a distinguished road

attentionwhore's Tacoma Gallery
I love this hood, GL with the sale
Old 07-05-2009, 12:09 PM   #15
bishes love my haircut
Gr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedGr8WhiteTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Gr8WhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Gr8WhiteTaco
oh my gosh, i wish i lived closer and had money because i would snag that in a heartbeat
Old 07-05-2009, 05:59 PM   #16
JVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really niceJVTACOMA is just really nice

JVTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
how close are you to Oswego, NY? May be interested.
Old 07-05-2009, 06:36 PM   #17
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
is it functional? let me know in the next hour and I might by it
Old 07-05-2009, 07:14 PM   #18

SRFIVE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JVTACOMA View Post
how close are you to Oswego, NY? May be interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthew5olson View Post
is it functional? let me know in the next hour and I might by it
JVTACOMA: Mapquest says 197 miles. I am 50 minutes above Albany, NY.

matthew5olson: The scoop is not (currently) functional, but could easily be converted by drilling holes or cutting off the back of the scoop (inside).

49 minutes left guys, no bids, $99 min. bid with only 3 "watchers". I have $600 into this little project, I hope one of you TW members gets it!!!
Old 07-05-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
I got it! Sorry to the other guy who is prolly a tw member that I beat out. Now I have to eat beanies and wienies for the next 2 months
Old 07-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #20
I sell fishing and fishing accessories
wildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shedwildjerseyfirefighter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Joe
wildjerseyfirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wildjerseyfirefighter
Damn..better have some pics! Im thinking of doing the same idea, if I can ever find a new hood.