Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Want to Buy: Xrunner suspension

Old 12-02-2007, 05:07 PM   #1
tony4380 is on a distinguished road
tony4380's Tacoma Gallery
Want to Buy: Xrunner suspension

hey guys, ive got a 07 prerunner sport 2wd.... i was wonderin if anyone had an oem suspension from the xrunner to drop my prerunner down a little bit
Old 12-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
its a whole different set up....5 lugs, the leafs on the xrunner are under the axle where the prerunner's is over the axle, etc...it'll be difficult to drop that prerunner
Old 12-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
its a whole different set up....5 lugs, the leafs on the xrunner are under the axle where the prerunner's is over the axle, etc...it'll be difficult to drop that prerunner
i think you meant that the xrunner's springs are OVER the axle and the prerunner's are UNDER. correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think i am...just wanted to clear this up for anybody readin this..
Old 12-07-2007, 11:11 PM   #4
morcheez is on a distinguished road
morcheez's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to morcheez
yah u wont be using any xrunner suspension to get what u want ..but u can check this out
http://sosperf.com/Tacomadropnew.htm
Old 12-08-2007, 04:26 AM   #5
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i think you meant that the xrunner's springs are OVER the axle and the prerunner's are UNDER. correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think i am...just wanted to clear this up for anybody readin this..
Nope, Jhodge is right the five lug trucks are spring under axle, and the six lug trucks are spring over axle. That's how a spacer block will work on the six lug trucks for lifting them, if it were spring under axle then a spacer block would lower them. There was a thread about it somewhere else a while back and I looked under my truck to confirm it.
Old 12-08-2007, 01:19 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Nope, Jhodge is right the five lug trucks are spring under axle, and the six lug trucks are spring over axle. That's how a spacer block will work on the six lug trucks for lifting them, if it were spring under axle then a spacer block would lower them. There was a thread about it somewhere else a while back and I looked under my truck to confirm it.
oh yea haha, i'm dumb, i was thinking backwards for some reason. thanks for calling me out maverick
Old 12-08-2007, 03:39 PM   #7
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
oh yea haha, i'm dumb, i was thinking backwards for some reason. thanks for calling me out maverick
yeah...good job sparky...dont bite the hand that feeds u!!! haha
Old 12-08-2007, 10:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
yeah...good job sparky...dont bite the hand that feeds u!!! haha
haha sparky might be a good name for my truck!! thanks bro lol, and i bite everything in certain moods, ask the girl i spent my summer with how long it took for me to get her all nice and "worked up"