Read all about it here: http://maine.craigslist.org/cto/1240382768.html

Can deliver for expenses. My area code is 207...number is in the ad

Old 07-01-2009, 02:09 PM   #3
LDrider is on a distinguished road
LDrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Is this yours?
Yes. I am finding out <slowly> that the "great resale" of Toyota Tacomas is sorta a myth. Best offer in the last two months has been 18K. Seems like the great resale is only realized when trading in....for a newer vehicle selling at MSRP :-(
Old 07-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #4
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
I just wanted to say Maine rocks!! I miss it.. That is all.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #5
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJester243 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Jester243's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck, it looks nice and clean. You do however need to post pics and a description in this thread. Good luck you you on the sale.
Old 07-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #6
LDrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post
Good luck, it looks nice and clean. You do however need to post pics and a description in this thread. Good luck you you on the sale.

Thanks bro...pics are posted...Once I buy the house, I will be back for another Tacoma...Not a perfect truck, but damn close...
Old 07-01-2009, 03:20 PM   #7
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
I am just throwing this out there, but the name of that town in unnecessarily crazy
Old 07-01-2009, 03:34 PM   #8
LDrider's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
I am just throwing this out there, but the name of that town in unnecessarily crazy
Dood! This is Maine...We are hicks with a capital 'H'......Probably French Indian for dark river that flows into big water near where the salmon are caught...And we spell it wrong!
Old 07-01-2009, 03:48 PM   #9
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgerm View Post
Strange you've never heard of it. Kennebunk is where Bush's retreat is.

Ldrider... BTW, You don't know what hick is until you come to OR. I fly up to Maine all the time and you people seem moderately normal...haha
Old 07-01-2009, 03:49 PM   #10
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Kennebunkport

sounds like they wanted to find the 4 syllables that flowed the worst lol