Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Near new BFGoodrich 265/75/16 All Terrains, GA, $650

Old 07-04-2009, 11:04 PM   #22
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Name: Wes
wmflyfisher's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Dude don't lowball the guy.
Thanks Colton! Yeah, you're basically SAVING $50 if you get these since their 99% new anyways! BTW, $700 is a steal on these new. I couldn't find any that cheap anywhere.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #23
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Dependant  (Father had 24 yrs on the Eisenhower, Ordinance Officer)
Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Thanks Colton! Yeah, you're basically SAVING $50 if you get these since their 99% new anyways! BTW, $700 is a steal on these new. I couldn't find any that cheap anywhere.
No probelm, wmflyfisher!
Old 07-04-2009, 11:06 PM   #24
wmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant futurewmflyfisher has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjason View Post
I live in NC near TN line. Would you be willing to meet me somewhere around 1/2 way?
Depends on exactly where your located. I work in Helen GA during the week. It's not that far from the NC line. Just let me know.
Old 07-06-2009, 10:27 AM   #25
Pink Taco Lover
sonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud ofsonjason has much to be proud of
sonjason's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wmflyfisher View Post
Depends on exactly where your located. I work in Helen GA during the week. It's not that far from the NC line. Just let me know.
I would be coming down 441S through Clayton. How far is that from you? It is about 110 miles from my house to Helen per Mapquest.
Old 07-06-2009, 04:08 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonjason View Post
I would be coming down 441S through Clayton. How far is that from you? It is about 110 miles from my house to Helen per Mapquest.
PMing you now
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 AM   #27
GABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really niceGABoy is just really nice

Name: Mark
GABoy's Tacoma Gallery
I have a 52 inch RCA HDTV with remote and instruction manual (works Perfect with no issues). Paid over $1100.00 for the TV. Ill trade even for your tires. I live in Acworth GA and could run up your way any day this week if your interested in trading.
Old 07-07-2009, 06:01 PM   #28

Sorry man I need the cash right now. Post the TV on craigslist and give me a shout when you sell it. I haven't had any serious offers yet.
Old 07-12-2009, 01:29 PM   #29

Bump for price change... $600
Old 07-14-2009, 01:18 PM   #30
quicksilvertacoma is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard:
quicksilvertacoma's Tacoma Gallery
tires still for sale?
Old 07-14-2009, 01:23 PM   #31

Yes, still got them.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #32
Coast Guard:
does the reply above mine mean your selling them for 600 now?
Old 07-14-2009, 01:52 PM   #33

Yes, see the post right above the one you made first That's not shipped though.
Old 07-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #34
Coast Guard:
making any trips south any time? im in new orleans
Old 07-14-2009, 06:51 PM   #35

Man I'm sorry but I'm not anytime soon. My uncle lives in Navarre FL but I don't think he's coming this way anytime soon. Let me know if you can work something out. Heck, you might could find someone from here that's coming or going that way. I would drive an hour or so probably.
Old 07-14-2009, 07:30 PM   #36
Coast Guard:
if i pay shipping cost you will sale for 600 still?
Old 07-14-2009, 09:34 PM   #37

Yes, $600 and you pay for shipping from 30683. Let me know if you want me to try and get an estimate.
Old 07-15-2009, 01:24 AM   #38
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
If you still have these I might be interested in them.
Old 07-15-2009, 04:51 AM   #39
Coast Guard:
ya really interested if the shipping is 50-75 dollars im pretty sure ill take them! i got a fedex estimate but i put 80lbs, not sure how much there gonna weigh though???with that weight 2 day was gonna be like $47. if u can find something more accurate let me know.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:57 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksilvertacoma View Post
ya really interested if the shipping is 50-75 dollars im pretty sure ill take them! i got a fedex estimate but i put 80lbs, not sure how much there gonna weigh though???with that weight 2 day was gonna be like $47. if u can find something more accurate let me know.
PMing you...